What’s going on??

• Looks like things have screwed up already unless I’ve missed something.

Firstly a goalkeeper has one PB points for being best defender?? Didn’t think goalkeepers got anything except in-play, which is why they’re not popular picks.

Secondly I’m not sure what’s going on with the double dividend payouts but for Werner’s assist I was paid the initial single sum and then a double sum (so got triple dividend on him lol) but for my other in-play dividends and the Bruno MB win, I’ve only had the normal single payment.

Anyone else in the same boat?

• Goalkeepers get pb points as well as clean sheet ipd. They just don't win very often.

• Double dividends haven't been paid yet. Normal dividends just after midnight as normal. Then all dividends added up and paid as a bonus later in the day. Not sure what you have been paid. Have you looked at your transaction history?

• Yeah my transaction history shows nobody being paid out any extra except Werner and that extra should come later for those others. However for Werner it shows in-play dividend for his assist but than something called matchplay dividend, which is a double payment for the already paid out in-play assist (so giving me treble dividend in that case). Very odd.

• @Alpilgrim said in What’s going on??:

Goalkeepers get pb points as well as clean sheet ipd. They just don't win very often.

Glad I know that now as it’s not clear in their dividend notes which states each position wins (DEF, MID, FOR) but no mention of GK position which clearly the include as DEF.

• @Erased-Citizen You Muppet!! He won top forward last night, so 1p IPD assist and 2p Top forward PB. You will also get 3p payout later today.

• @Erased-Citizen said in What’s going on??:

Looks like things have screwed up already unless I’ve missed something.

You've missed something 😉😁

• @Erased-Citizen
    Check this post...
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/15737/today-s-announcement/63
    and specifically this bit... "You will be paid any Dividends you win as normal. You will then receive a separate payment later the same day to double your total dividends."

• I woke up this morning and was going to start a spoof thread complaining about my double dividends not being paid, knowing full well that people would have not read the T&C’s and would want to complain about it.

Unfortunately someone has beaten me to it, along with an added bonus of ‘I haven’t read the how do dividends work guide’ either.

• I’d read the T&Cs which is why I was confused with Werner having seemingly already been paid double. However it’s because he won best forward which is even more surprising as when I checked with injury time left he was nowhere near being best forward. He only got an assist in the game. Bonus!!

That’s cleared that up then. Ignore my silly post 😂

• @ocs123 said in What’s going on??:

I woke up this morning and was going to start a spoof thread complaining about my double dividends not being paid, knowing full well that people would have not read the T&C’s and would want to complain about it.

Unfortunately someone has beaten me to it, along with an added bonus of ‘I haven’t read the how do dividends work guide’ either.

I had read it but was completely unaware and shocked that Werner got top forward. That’s what threw me.

• Gamiero got two goals for Valencia but Werner only got an assist. Did Werner go crazy in other PB matrix areas to trump him then as when I checked Werner wasn’t anywhere near winning best forward.

Glad he did though and it now clears this silly embarassing post up 😂😂

• @Erased-Citizen werner won it with the last kick of the game. Was a shot on target. He got more points because his team won, he also provided quite a few crosses and took a couple corners in the game which boosted his score, he played on the left of a front 3.

• That explains all the confusion. I guess the lesson is never count your players out of the running for PB until the very last kick. Go Werner!! 👍🏼

Did Werner go crazy in other PB matrix areas to trump him then as when I checked Werner wasn’t anywhere near winning best forward.

He's one of the best suited forwards for the scoring matrix, which is partly why he's so highly priced, likely to be a PB God if he moves to Liverpool.

• Bweckfast..........

Gamiero got two goals for Valencia but Werner only got an assist. Did Werner go crazy in other PB matrix areas to trump him then as when I checked Werner wasn’t anywhere near winning best forward.

Glad he did though and it now clears this silly embarassing post up 😂😂

Also remember Werner got the benefit of the 1.25 multiplayer for European competitions which Oyarzabal didn't get. Gamiero just doesn't have a PB friendly game.