Best PB tonight.

• Who are the best candidates top PB tonight...I'd go Neymar(forward), TAA(def) and Sancho(midfield). Not very original anyone got any thoughts ?

• I’m going Neymar fwd and Di Maria mid. πŸ‘πŸΌ

• Sarabia if he starts will be my pick for PSG as is in very good form. I think PSG will really show their quality tonight with Mbappe being red hot right now.

• @DW good shout on sarabia also. Have a feeling PSG are going to turn the tide tonight. The bookies odds are clearly in their favour also.

• @NewUser550313

Hard to see Neymar AND Sancho winning PB, given they're on opposing teams so right away, one has something like a 40 point negative swing against them providing both games aren't draws. Not saying it's impossible mind, just difficult.

Haaland is the wild card. His 53 goals in 38 games makes Messi & Ronaldo sound lazy. Dortmund haven't been shut out since he arrived and have scored 30 goals in their last 10, so unless Thiago Silva pulls out the performance of a lifetime, PSG are going to concede an away goal, then it has to be all out war if they are to survive. Given the Silva-Barca links that have surfaced this week, is Silva's head in the game?

Liverpool won't just want a win, they'll want a shut out too, as an away goal for Atletico is going to make things really hard. So, I see lots of passing it around the back, with them being patient and no real urgency from Atletico to press high given they have the lead. Could be a real chess battle of match. My actual money is on Fabinho but it's almost written in the stars for Henderson to score on his return to show how important he is to the team but has he rushed back like Kane did for the Champions League?

Trent seems logical. I think there's going to be a LOT of passing it around the back, he usually benefits from that.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Best PB tonight.:

Trent seems logical. I think there's going to be a LOT of passing it around the back, he usually benefits from that.

I agree that there might be lots of passing around the back line but I think this usually benefits vvd more than taa

• @NewUser550313

Agree with @Dan-The-Man it is virtually impossible for opposing players to both win a PB category. From memory I have never seen it done. It is rare for a player to win from a team that draws, let alone loses.

I think the PB winners will all be from the PSG side, so Marquinhos, Di Maria (don't hold) and Neymar.

• @Ddr

Not from what I've seen... in games where Liverpool have dominated possession, Trent has had some huge scores but what might benefit VVD, is Liverpool's need for a goal.

Wouldn't put it past him grabbing the match winner, if they're still behind on the 70th, they're going to go all out attack and he towers over their defenders. (I own neither btw, so no dog in the race for me, so maybe you've been paying closer attention than I have....)

• Vvd
    Hendo
    Neymar.

• @Chickenman That would be nice, plays to my port

• @Dan-The-Man Van Dijk or even Gomez for me tonight.

• Van Dijk for me. I have a feeling Atleti park the bus and set pieces are very important.

• @DillyDong said in Best PB tonight.:

Van Dijk for me. I have a feeling Atleti park the bus and set pieces are very important.

I expect Atleti will surprise everyone again. Simeone is a master at knockout football.

Don't be surprised if they go on the attack in the first 10 minutes, score again, then spend the remainder of the game parked in front of their own goal.

I would never bet against Diego.

• @DW said in Best PB tonight.:

Sarabia if he starts will be my pick for PSG as is in very good form. I think PSG will really show their quality tonight with Mbappe being red hot right now.

Sarabia starts ... πŸ€”πŸ‘

• @johnboywalker

Well, you were the only person I saw call it right last time mate, so it wouldn't surprise me to see you get it right again tonight.

• No Mbappe tonight. Neymar!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• @Sol said in Best PB tonight.:

No Mbappe tonight. Neymar!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Really looking forward to watching this one ... I've a slight worry this will be one of the last big games we get to see live for a while.

I'm expecting a Europe wide shutdown of all football eventually ... πŸ€”

• @Dan-The-Man said in Best PB tonight.:

@johnboywalker

Well, you were the only person I saw call it right last time mate, so it wouldn't surprise me to see you get it right again tonight.

Haha, I've jinxed it now mate.

Watch this ... Liverpool 4-0 Atletico 🀣

• @johnboywalker said in Best PB tonight.:

@Sol said in Best PB tonight.:

No Mbappe tonight. Neymar!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Really looking forward to watching this one ... I've a slight worry this will be one of the last big games we get to see live for a while.

I'm expecting a Europe wide shutdown of all football eventually ... πŸ€”

Tell me about it mate...feeling the same πŸ˜” if it wasn’t for the promotion, I was about to leave FI.

• Is tonight a bronze or silver day? Can’t see the notice on my phone anywhere. Cheers in advance.