Cristian Pavon

• Hi everyone,

I haven't used the forum for literally years! Going to give it another go rather than Twitter, let's see how it goes.

So for full disclosure, I have 1000 Pavons, by volume my biggest hold. I had him a while ago and actually made a 100% profit so I'm happy with life regardless. Im looking for some opinions as to whether I increase further or hold as I am.

My belief is that he is in his second year of a loan to LA Galaxy which he is using as a launchpad to get form back ahead of a move to Europe. Im not convinced it will be a Barcelona/Arsenal like what was mentioned before, but with Newcastle having paid a decent amount for Almiron out of the MLS, and with him having been previously linked with a move to Europe I am confident something will happen.

If he returns to Boca I may be stuffed, if he gets a permanent transfer to the MLS, same thing.

All thoughts welcomed!!

Thanks

• @LukeRiley I saw a rumour going around that LA Galaxy want to purchase him permanently at the end of the loan deal, unsure how true that is though.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.