Bernat !!

• I've not been on this forum long, and I have a very small portfolio.....but 100 shares of Bernat at 77p and has now gone up to 86p with a goal and IPD double dividends and possible further dividends??? I;m just really happy and need to tell someone !!

Shame its only a bronze match day !

• Good job, the goal alone means you have more than 5% ROI on him already. Add the cap app to that too and it's a decent purchase for you! Congrats!

• @BradD will the goal be worth 4p in dividends ? £4 return already would be ideal! may aswell keep now!

• @KingJimoT If you bought in last 30 days, then yes worth 4p. 2p at midnight, 2p bonus tomorrow lunchtime (probably).

• @Martyn-B 8% cap app, 5% dividend ROI - for someone with just a small £250 portfolio....this is a big win !

• @KingJimoT Well done!! Dividends is a great result and money in the bank. Cap App is more subjective and comes and goes, only profit or loss after exiting a trade. CL gold days from now on so definitely worth holding for them.

• @Martyn-B of course its subjective - however the only move is to hold. probably getting too greedy but it's annoying that TAA is more suited to the PB matrix than Bernat. Obviously I didn't pick Bernat for PB Buzz at all and TAA is evidently a WB....but Liverpool are not only now drawing but TAA has had no attacking contributions. Bernat scored for christ sake ! Oh well cant grumble - Morata just chimed in with an extra £1 of dividends !

• @KingJimoT Well done again!! I play for dividends, although not usually IPD's as most of my holds are long term.

• @Martyn-B thank you sir! you've really made me feel welcome within this community and I wish you all the best !

• Yeah Bernat is worth holding, especially with PSG going through to the next round. He's a solid hold for the price you got him at, I'd be shocked if his price were to ever drop to say 70p or lower.

Morata goal and assist tonight! I topped up on Morata myself yesterday so we are both winners there haha, 4p for him too

• @BradD 4p for him too! If only he started he could've got TOP FWD. Atletico through to next round too! Only hold 25 of Morata though, a measly £1 return. However £4.80 in divs tonight is beautiful !

• Bernat is still great value even after a rise tonight. Such an attacking player who's got goals and assists in him.

• @KingJimoT said in Bernat !!:

@BradD 4p for him too! If only he started he could've got TOP FWD. Atletico through to next round too! Only hold 25 of Morata though, a measly £1 return. However £4.80 in divs tonight is beautiful !

Think of it like this. That £1 you have earned on Morata off an investment of probably £24ish...earned more in 1 night than that £24 would have done in a year sat in an ISA! And he has more games to come, more UCL and then Euro 2020. He won't be under £1 for long I wouldnt expect (assuming football isn't cancelled forever)