Best single buy - current

• taking everything into account - coronavirus/euros/recent promotion etc.... which 1 player would you regard as the best current purchase on the index for a 3-6 month hold in terms of both CA & PB/MB...

just add a name...doesnt require a full explaination.... ideally we can just get a list of players that are easy to scroll through.

(for the purpose of this thread please NO sub 60p unearthed gems)

• Neymar...

• Kane, Havertz, Neymar
    I rate high also Paulinho, if he delivers again I see how he can take the FWD spot at Leverkusen immediately

• Considering 3-6 months - Morata at 93p

• Kane....

• @G27 ive actually been doing a lot of thinking on exactly this lately and theres only two that keep jumping out at me

Marcus Rashford

Tammy Abraham

• @Black-wolf said in Best single buy - current:

@G27 ive actually been doing a lot of thinking on exactly this lately and theres only two that keep jumping out at me

Marcus Rashford

Tammy Abraham

Interesting - what's your reasoning? Neither are especially media friendly atm - though agree that Rashford in could grow a lot assuming there's still a season for him to come back to. He's a great long term hold for sure.

• @Hint Bruno has made Rashford look incredible value. Hes also amongst the top dividend earners under 26 on the index. Currently injured which usually leads to a price boom and media on return to fitness and Euros in the summer

Abraham we know is one of Lampards first choice players. Currently injured so same reasons as Rashford there. Id expect he makes the Euro team and if Kane isnt fit Tammy will likely be first choice, and finally his price is incredibly low right now when you compare him to like for like players. England players and Media holds are booming yet Tammy is sitting in the bottom of a trough.

• Harry Kane heading to Manchester but which club?