Unknown Extra cash

• Has anyone else received extra cash this morning?

Im not sure what its for as I have not traded in a while.

• Double dividends mate

• @Sav2000 anyone else’s wrong? I got exactly double what I earned on the first payout yesterday but today’s payment is nowhere near double

• Mine doesn't add up too thats Y i was asking

• @CupidStunt

I think they've only paid out double MB/IPD's as the original Matchday PB dividends were paid as Silver i.e. 4p but the Man City/Arsenal cancellation had made it a Bronze day i.e. 2p. Total payout seems correct just not distributed as promotion had promised.

• @CupidStunt They accidentally payed out Silver matchday last night instead of Bronze, so already paid double dividends. Bonus now paid out on MB and IPD's, so now everyone has been paid exactly the correct amount.

• I’ve received my double media bonus on Neymar. I haven’t received the double silver day? Are they not paying double on game days?? I was under the impression they were paying double for both. Am I missing something here?

• @King888 would the amount you received from ipd and mb total the amount you got paid? As they paid yesterday as a silver day (which it should've been before the arsenal v city game was postponed) instead of a bronze day. So I'm just wondering if they'll do the double divs on just mb and ipd today seeing as they've already essentially paid out double o the pb

• @Ddr said in Unknown Extra cash:

@King888 would the amount you received from ipd and mb total the amount you got paid? As they paid yesterday as a silver day (which it should've been before the arsenal v city game was postponed) instead of a bronze day. So I'm just wondering if they'll do the double divs on just mb and ipd today seeing as they've already essentially paid out double o the pb

I only got Bronze payments...

Edit: No, sorry, terrible maths. I got Silver. And ditto - got media bonus but not PB bonus.

• @Ddr I just received the correct amount. The original MB and IPD at 12.20am and the double dividends right now. They do add up but yeah they did pay out dividends for silver match day despite it being bronze.

• @Sol I have not received double dividends for match day either so im guessing its just for IPD and media

• @King888 said in Unknown Extra cash:

@Sol I have not received double dividends for match day either so im guessing its just for IPD and media

Thanks for letting me know mate 👍🏼

• @Sol from the official info, says match day dividends are included in the promo:

'We'll be DOUBLING Dividends from today (10th March 2020) up to and including April 3rd 2020 on Media, Match Day and In-Play payouts.

You will be paid any Dividends you win as normal. You will then receive a separate payment later the same day to double your total dividends. This second payment will be an aggregation of Match Day, Media and In-Play Dividends as one payment - giving you DOUBLE the Dividends.'

I've not received the bonus for last night's games, worth a chase if nothing materialises.