why sell,sell,sell

• Sorry to look stupid here , i know about the massive spreads and understand it , but I looked at the ticker and all I see is sold sold sold ,these people are losing fortunes I would imagne ,but what I cant understand is why are they desperately selling ,its like panic buying at the supermarket ,why are these people not just losing money but PANICKING on such a large scale as if they think FI is about to go bust or something , please understand I am not being ignorant or condescending ,I really don't understand why people are so desperate to sell so much could someone please enlighten me I really am confused

• @NewUser463050 said in why sell,sell,sell:

Sorry to look stupid here , i know about the massive spreads and understand it , but I looked at the ticker and all I see is sold sold sold ,these people are losing fortunes I would imagne ,but what I cant understand is why are they desperately selling ,its like panic buying at the supermarket ,why are these people not just losing money but PANICKING on such a large scale as if they think FI is about to go bust or something , please understand I am not being ignorant or condescending ,I really don't understand why people are so desperate to sell so much could someone please enlighten me I really am confused

I think that most of the sales will be coming from people who have their 'rainy day' fund in here rather than money they will happily lose. Imagine telling your misses you couldn't go on holiday this year because the pyramid scheme you put the fund into has collapsed. Obviously it isn't going to. But human nature is to be pessimistic.

• It is human nature for people to panic when fear is triggered.. Those who are grounded will do very well here.. If you don't need the money keep adding on the way down and build real wealth over time..

• Shame order book isn’t live, every time I log in in still dropping - I’m like who is selling neves at 1.12? I’d offer 1.13 :-)