My opinion on current situation

• Market isn't in a great way currently, but I am still happy with my overall profit.

Players are dropping as more games are getting cancelled, so could the solution be to incentivise the cancelled games?
    If a game is postponed after first week in April, how about double divs/pb multiplier for the rescheduled games? When a game is cancelled, it becomes more attractive to a buyer. Just an idea and I am sure there are flaws with it, but I think it would stop the rot.

Secondly, if you are slagging off traders Is'ing lots with massive spreads affecting the market, and also admit you have done the same before the big spreads and are sitting on cash balances waiting for an announcement, you are probably a massive cock contributing to the thing you hate!

• @Moukoko I agree they should keep the double divs in for longer now. But there's no point implementing the PB multiplier if all games have it.

• Media madness is coming, got to be top 5 places for a few months now

• @Tom77 I suppose what good is media madness at this point if there are no games? Surely barely any of them will be football related. And most of them about coronavirus?

You would have players winning with 20 pts

• @Moukoko said in My opinion on current situation:

@Tom77 I suppose what good is media madness at this point if there are no games? Surely barely any of them will be football related. And most of them about coronavirus?

At least it’s something. Would you rather have no dividends at all for what maybe the next 6 months?

@Tom77 I suppose what good is media madness at this point if there are no games? Surely barely any of them will be football related. And most of them about coronavirus?

There may be a few very slow news days but you never know as anything can happen at anytime

• @Sol no, that's why I suggested the double divs for matches rescheduled. I'd doubt that the leagues are cancelled and more that they are delayed

• With all the players and managers now confirmed cases, it’s only a matter of time before everything is suspended (probably after the premier league meeting today). Personally the spread is a good thing to protect people’s portfolios - but everyone is different and locked funds will be harder for some than others at this time.

It’s a gambling site - my view would be keep media as it is (as people with media based portfolio have them for this reason and pay higher share prices for that right) and do some type of lottery on match days for the dividends, appreciate the algorithm will need some thought - but will give everyone a chance of some divs - not great for FI but not going to be much trading anyway and it’s now about preventing sell offs (albeit they will make money on the large spreads).

Just a thought

@Sol no, that's why I suggested the double divs for matches rescheduled. I'd doubt that the leagues are cancelled and more that they are delayed

Ok, yes that would be a great idea, but no one knows how long this virus will be around for.

• @Moukoko the fear of all games being off is whats causing folk to pull there money out. Inventivising games those same people think are not going to happen isnr going to help. At least not yet.

Increasing divs for media while games are off seems to make sense.

Though when we know cancelled games are back on im sure FI will do something to being punters back

• My solution would be to have something like a 10% bonus on total portfolio amount at the end of a certain date, lets say end of April and up to £2000
    This would hopefully incentivise people to keep there money in while this blows over

• @Moukoko if games are suspended indefinitely, my guess is focus would turn very quickly to the transfer window

• This post is deleted!