Rashford

• What’s your views on Rashford?

His price is dropping but surely theis will rise if he gets game time?

Or would be just relying on him to make an impact as sub in WC?

• I have held futures in him for a couple of months. My reasoning is, I think he is a very talented player who could if given the game time, do really well for England at the world cup. Also long term I think it could benefit in two ways, firstly if he plays alot at Utd his price will increase as he will score goals and if he doesn't play I generally believe he could leave which will spark interest in the media and again his price will increase.

• I've held him for months and got very little out of it's. It's one of those occasions that I'll sell him for a loss and then he'll be the star man for England at the world cup and ride loads.

Who knows. No doubt if I keep him he'll not play 😆

• I cant believe he wont start for England.

Rashford/Kane/sterling.

If people think Vardy will start over him they need there head testing.

He is staying at Man U.

• @NewUser60527 it's irrelevant what we think though. It's what Gareth Southgate thinks that matters and he might want to play vardy.

• @NewUser60527 I think Lingard has done himself the world of good in those friendlies. He might be a starter.

• @John-Renwick said in Rashford:

@NewUser60527 I think Lingard has done himself the world of good in those friendlies. He might be a starter.

Yes behind those 3 instead of Ali.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.