Green Shoots of recovery....

• Big turnaround in the last half hour...

• Things are going well. Do we think its in anticipation of an announcement?

• @Black-wolf

i think people are anticipating when its bottomed and are jumping on like i did (argaubly early) in fear of missing out

• This is where the gambler comes out in people. We’re all hooked on this thing and can’t stay away.

I’d got 70% of my port in to cash over last week. Stopped when the big spreads came in.

Just put 20% back in on some good under 25s who’ve been growing but dropped 10-20% last 7 days. Long term holds.

Just wondering now on whether to go mb or not with a bit more...

• @G27 said in Green Shoots of recovery....:

@Black-wolf

i think people are anticipating when its bottomed and are jumping on like i did (argaubly early) in fear of missing out

🙋🏻‍♂️

Guilty, though not fully back in quite yet...

• anyone else thinking gonna be an announcement later and all these buyers already know ??

• Adam Cole statement yesterday says there is plans to to role out extra media divs if all fixtures are on lockdown.

Germany are the last to lock theirs down and it will be after this weekend although that lockdown could happen earlier I guess given what we have seen in last 24hours.

What this means is that for sure extra media divs will be paid out from next week and an announcement must be coming soon.

The fact we have already had such an announcement yesterday and today we know the lockdown are in place probably goes some way to explaining the green.

• @Elmer said in Green Shoots of recovery....:

This is where the gambler comes out in people. We’re all hooked on this thing and can’t stay away.

I’d got 70% of my port in to cash over last week. Stopped when the big spreads came in.

Just put 20% back in on some good under 25s who’ve been growing but dropped 10-20% last 7 days. Long term holds.

Just wondering now on whether to go mb or not with a bit more...

I do wonder if now is to get the other gamblers in from other sites - with pretty much all sport being cancelled, FI could actually give them a fix.

• @nicky540 said in Green Shoots of recovery....:

anyone else thinking gonna be an announcement later and all these buyers already know ??

Yes , we already had an announcement yesterday but yesterday and PL was not locking down and today it is so yesterday's announcement is now in play

• Im guessing its anticipation of an enhanced MB announcement judging my the players rising

• There also a big interview which has been done by sky sports with Bruno, this could be in the media for a while. ( comes out on sunday)

• Bruno Fernandes interview with @laura_woodsy - where he talks about his love for United fans, the Bruno chant and the now famous finger to lip to Guardiola.

Sky Sports on Sunday. Not to be missed!

• Laura Woods

I wouldnt mind kissing her on the lips

0_1584104428280_upload-0e8bf8a4-e6ce-4030-9693-02d71a9ebf50

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.