Logically.....

• What can FI do with this now?

No football.

Any promotion has to be media related, surely.

Currently paying double dividends to the 3rd April.

That was paying IPDs & PB at a monstrous 32p a share on a gold day - that's now scrapped. ๐Ÿ˜

That leaves a lot of cash they had budgeted for floating around. ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Now this can only go on MB so how many places are they going to pay?

5? ๐Ÿค”
    10? ๐Ÿค”

If it was 10p for the winner previously, what's it's going to be now with the extra cash?

12p ๐Ÿค”
    15p ๐Ÿค”
    20p! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Where are you Adam Cole!!

Speak to us!

• 20% deposit bonus ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• @Chickenman said in Logically.....:

20% deposit bonus ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yes - the only other credible option. ๐Ÿ‘

• @Ericali I agree Media Madness with 5 places, hopefully paying 5p, 4p, 3p, 2p and 1p rather than 1p for third to fifth.

Not bitter, but didn't you criticise me yesterday for suggesting MB players and getting ahead of the curve? ๐Ÿ˜‰

• It has to be spread, there can't be just more divs paid to the top 5 in my opinion, because it then leaves the rest of the market worthless for the next month or so.

We know who the big media hitters are, but there needs to be something more than just this. Not sure what, but paying out more to the top 5 or top 10 could have an adverse effect on the rest of the market.

Very important decision to be made.

• I'm guessing they end up doing a prize draw. One entry for every ยฃ10 you spend on <top 200.

• @Martyn-B said in Logically.....:

@Ericali I agree Media Madness with 5 places, hopefully paying 5p, 4p, 3p, 2p and 1p rather than 1p for third to fifth.

Not bitter, but didn't you criticise me yesterday for suggesting MB players and getting ahead of the curve? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes, but that was before the French, German & PL cancelled.

There is no other option now other than MB.

No football is being played.

We are being funnelled to the same point if we want to earn the next month.

• @Meridismo04 said in Logically.....:

It has to be spread, there can't be just more divs paid to the top 5 in my opinion, because it then leaves the rest of the market worthless for the next month or so.

We know who the big media hitters are, but there needs to be something more than just this. Not sure what, but paying out more to the top 5 or top 10 could have an adverse effect on the rest of the market.

Very important decision to be made.

Very true but any dividends earned arenโ€™t likely to go into to Premium players, dividends won are likely to be reinvested into cheaper players as traders start building portfolios around leagues reopening, so really a promo that will largely affect the top end media players will filter down to benefit the whole index and get trading moving again

• Should be top ten media places IMO.

5 isn't enough considering the amount of players that have the possibility to win PB, how many have a realistic chance of winning MB? No where near as many.

1st - 10p
    2nd - 9p
    3rd - 8p

Etc. This would mean paying out on premium holds with media pull as well as lower end players who just happen to be in the media for the day.

• This is why I liked my lottery idea I posted about this morning. Gives a reason to hold all players and therefore you can build your portfolio in this quiet period and still have a possible win.

• @Black-wolf

Absolutely agree, a strong trickle down effect. Smart traders will deploy this strategy, but with this will come lots of volatility.

• @Heinstein the problem here is that the pay outs would be mega, say the top 10 on a given day was pog, ney, bruno, kane, messi, sancho, sterling, grealish, rashford, maddo, that's a vast amount of futures owed on

• They should look to pay dividends for the biggest risers in a period of time, this would then open up for all players and not just the top heavy MB players. What do you think?

• @Chilling-Rick that would be to open to abuse from the pump and dumpers

• @MickTurbo This is true.. but realistically speaking do you think 10 holds of say ยฃ4 value or over will be in the top 10 on any given day? I can't see it, players outside the top 200 generally always pop up in there, although you're right it COULD happen which would mean a very expensive payout.

My method would mean them paying out 55p dividends everyday, which seems like a lot but I think it's an incentive strong enough to keep money in & encourage positivity in the platform..

• @Black-wolf said in Logically.....:

Very true but any dividends earned arenโ€™t likely to go into to Premium players, dividends won are likely to be reinvested into cheaper players as traders start building portfolios around leagues reopening, so really a promo that will largely affect the top end media players will filter down to benefit the whole index and get trading moving again

Exactly this. I average over ยฃ100 a week in dividends. Hopefully double this with the double dividends and future promotions. I then use these dividends to buy cheaper punts and prospects.

• Obviously MB prob top 5, but maybe like you said before media super points to make other players worth buying as all the money will be pumped into 4-5 MB players (Bruno, Neymar,Pogba etc). Also a deposit bonus or up the current % return to 10%

• @Heinstein I agree with all of that mate but still think there'll be enough big hitters in the top 10 every day to struggle with getting that past the risk team. If they succeeded in it I think it's an absolutely marvellous idea

• Something interesting FI could do is a 1p payout per 100 points of media articles for example. Like people have mentioned they clearly had a large cash reserve to do the double div payout.
    With this method even if players donโ€™t reach top3/5 in media for the day, youโ€™d still get some div payout if your player is talked about enough

• @Ericali I agree Media Madness with 5 places, hopefully paying 5p, 4p, 3p, 2p and 1p rather than 1p for third to fifth.

That does sound likely. Currently have ยฃ3k waiting on announcement. Joining @Ericali in calling for Mr Cole to show his presence!