Sat 31st March - Matches that will decide the PB wins....

• Hey Guys

Here are the matches that i feel will decide the DEF, MID and FWD PB wins this Saturday:

Lazio vs Benevento (5th vs 20th)
    Inter vs Verona (4th vs 19th)
    Sassuolo vs Napoli (15th vs 2nd)
    Las Palmas vs Real Madrid (18th vs 3rd)
    Hannover 96 vs RB Leipzig (13th vs 6th)

Agree? or other matches worth mentioning?

Cheers

AndyP

• @AndyP32
    I only recently signed up and haven’t been around for PB and match day dividends yet. I thought it was top 3? Is it five or are you saying you think it’ll be 3 out of these 5 that you think will get PB?

Just a bit confused, what am I missing? 😅

Thanks

• @FranklynMary...hey, sorry if it sounds like i am talking in riddles...lol, basically on Saturday there are a lots of matches within the Top 5 leagues (English, Spanish, Italian and German and French) that have players that qualify for PB wins and the matches I have stated are what i feel the PB win players will come from.

Also as a general tip, each day has MB (Media Buzz) wins as well....if there are matches being played from the Top 5 leagues then the MB for that day will only be the Top Media winner and they will pay out dividends of 5p per future held....but if there are no matches from the Top 5 leagues being played then that days MB breakdown is 8p dividend payout per future for 1st, 5p dividend payout per future for 2nd and 2p dividend payout per future for 3rd.

Hope this helps you out but i'm sure that other traders will help you out by commenting on this thread.

• Tuesday 3rd....there's only one match that counts for PBs. Just saying.

• @Bernie-Madoff Think you mean Monday 2nd? And that's not what this thread is about ... ;)

• @AndyP32
    Cheers, yeah I know about MB, got my head around that haha. With PB is it the top 3 players? (Like MB without any games? And I’m guessing these can be from any of the top 5 leagues (e.g 3 just in la Liga or like 1 in PL, 1 in la liga and 1 in bundesliga?). Thanks

• @AndyP32 said in Sat 31st March - Matches that will decide the PB wins....:

Hey Guys

Here are the matches that i feel will decide the DEF, MID and FWD PB wins this Saturday:

Lazio vs Benevento (5th vs 20th)
    Inter vs Verona (4th vs 19th)
    Sassuolo vs Napoli (15th vs 2nd)
    Las Palmas vs Real Madrid (18th vs 3rd)
    Hannover 96 vs RB Leipzig (13th vs 6th)

Agree? or other matches worth mentioning?

Cheers

AndyP

On paper yes, football never works like that, stick a 5 team accumulator on your selections, lucky if 3 wins, but Lazio have to be strong contenders, Benevento are shocking.

• @FranklynMary Its the top player in each position (def, mid fwd) and then and additional bonus for the top overall. The exact payout depends on how many games are played that day. 'Single' day is 4p for position winner, 2p for star player, 'double' is 8p and 4p and 'treble' is 12p and 6p. There's also a 5p divi as you know for top MB player, meaning on a treble day you could pocket 23p a future!

• @Blue-Python got that with Salah a few weeks back. Nearly a 5% return on my Salah investment in one night.

• @Blue-Python
    Ideal, so top player in every outfield position over the 5 leagues? Ah ideal, so max potential is on a treble day you get all players plus star player? Tasty! Thanks for clearing that up. I did find a lot about it and got the overall gist but didn’t get the whole picture so cheers 🍻👍

• I really fancy Immobile of Lazio to win forward pb this Sat. Lazio at home against the weakest team in the league. But then Icardi for Inter also in with a good shout. And also Man Utd could bang goals through Swansea. We'll have to see what happens. Could be wrong on all accounts haha. F**king love PB. So exciting!! : )