Value

• I have some balance to spend and wondering which holds to put it in...

Do you think MB magnets are the way forward if the anticipated announcement raised MB?

Or put it into non premium holds that will prob never win MB but are not very undervalued?

• Can't really go wrong with MB magnets but very difficult to gauge who the media will be interested in during the closed period - Man United players seem to be the default choice when not a lot else is going on.

There are plenty of non MB players currently under-priced due to the close period who will have inevitable price spikes when football returns - unless you are a medical-epidemic recovery expert then it is very difficult to know when that spike will happen.

Since Italy was the first to be hit majorly logic would suggest Serie A will be the first league to re-open.

@dp01 said in Value:

Or put it into non premium holds that will prob never win MB but are not very undervalued?

I will return with more detail next week once my simple brain has processed all of the negative-loops within this sentence 😉

• @dp01 Ighalo looks a good price as the games have now been cancelled. Will be speculation about his loan deal becoming a permanent move. It’s just a matter of planning your exit.