Profits - who is up this week?

• ive just market listed vardy and piatek to try and get some cash balance now, as they are dead money, but not hopeful they will sell and have set a reserve price too, not willing to accept too low a price, as i believe they will go up eventually so need to be sure i can make enough on new players to warrant the loss

• @Sol lovely Bruno. I swopped one annoying twat (Neymar ) for another (Pogba) 😀

• @LittleFish said in Profits - who is up this week?:

@Sol lovely Bruno. I stopped one annoying twat (Neymar ) for another (Pogba) 😀

😂🤣

• @Sol Neymar with all the raping, fighting, red cards, partying is an anoying hold for PB. I must have got one of the last market sales on him before all this kicked off.

• Been building an MB portfolio in preparation for the media review so got lucky. Port is about 80% MB so:
    0_1584130813438_D9FBC8EF-2595-4C66-BFF3-602BF89F23A2.jpeg

• @LittleFish ‘With all the raping’ 😂🤣

• woke up tuesday morning was up £1000 overnight..then obviously yday everyone took a massive hit and i went from 5100 to 4500 but now as i speak its up to 4800 so i cant complain not had a massive damage

• Up 6%, one of my best weeks, and entirely down to a large holding in Pog & Bruno

I got lucky scaling my port back recently to pay for a wedding, and chopped all of the lower valued and pure pb players out a good month ago - this coronavirus drop has been kind to me (unless the wedding is cancelled)

Doubt there’s many people up his week not holding the big hitters!

• To make the fellow sufferers feel a bit better

0_1584134433470_24 hour.png

I've been on a downward spiral for about a month which was compounded yesterday.
    On a positive though my 24 hour is in green for what feels like the first time in a long time. Made a couple of adjustments to portfolio and have a 6k cash balance to pump in once I feel fully confident in current situation.

• I'm up 3.77% in 7 days. :-)

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.