MB Divedends

• Not a bad reaction. Every day being a double MD day. Top 3 so will be 10p 6p and 2p I believe. All aboard the Bruno train peeps??????

• No different from what was already on offer with the promos though

• @NewUser122021 if they do media madness on top (doubt they will) even better.

Although these results will skew their figures and prove opening up to the squad would make no difference

• Too be fair I actually think that's poor....should have been more, at least top 5 spots.
    Not making me throw more monies in.

• @NewUser122021 Not a great reaction, literally nothing new then what we already have now.. they really should have added additional places.

• @gball1975 said in MB Divedends:

Too be fair I actually think that's poor....should have been more, at least top 5 spots.
    Not making me throw more monies in.

I thought the same. Top 5 would have been fairer to all.

• @Sol Should have been more.

• Shocking tbh, thought the media day points like the match day points would of been a great idea so it gives other lower priced players a chance to get dividends. All it will be now is bruno, pogba, neymar, sancho etc.

• Well that’s a poor show considering they had doubled the PB payouts!

Come on FI get a grip, make it worth while sticking with you!

• Yep that update is literally nothing. Every day will be a media day anyway so they are just advertising the same promo they gave us last week. Little disappointed.

• Banned

Again, they NEVER said an annoucement.

• Yikes! So 99% of the index is effectively worthless for the next 3 weeks. Given Bruno will probably nail a spot in the 3 every day, that leaves only a tiny proportion of players that have any hope of picking up dividends

• @NewUser122021 said in MB Divedends:

Not a bad reaction. Every day being a double MD day. Top 3 so will be 10p 6p and 2p I believe. All aboard the Bruno train peeps??????

Absolutely. Now practically every day will be ‘Bruno Fernandes genius - analysis Of what could have been a perfect start to his Manchester United career’ and expect more ‘how Bruno Fernandes has changed Utd’. Another thing to remember is, I would venture all Pogba articles will mention Bruno in them. New king inbound..

• Even though i prepared myself for this and already seing the results, i dont think this bodes well for the near future and lots of users will feel disapointed. This does nothing other than exacerbate the already existing gap between top and bottom of the market

• This post is deleted!

• If anyone has any contact with FI drop them a line a tell them to sort out this 'alternative to football actually being played'.

Really think this is poor for the next month!!!

• Just sold my Bruno shares, few £K’s worth went in about 2 seconds.

Really don’t get why people are piling into him now, literally nothing has changed from their existing promos.

Much rather have that money in cash right now and time my re-entry.

Also makes it risky money if he isn’t top of media every day...

• @Hound said in MB Divedends:

Just sold my Bruno shares, few £K’s worth went in about 2 seconds.

Really don’t get why people are piling into him now, literally nothing has changed from their existing promos.

You again 😂 well judging from your previous predictions, call me mad, but I will stick to my strategy. This could go on for 3 months 😜

• I think what's frustrating as well is that they were willing to pay about 70p worth of dividends for each gold day and had lowered the threshold. Not sure how many days that was but lets say it was 3. That's 210p worth of dividends. What they have announced would barely scrape that. Would it have really have cost that much to add two places worth 2p each for each day?

• @Hound said in MB Divedends:

Just sold my Bruno shares, few £K’s worth went in about 2 seconds.

I will also add, I don’t believe you ever owned Bruno futures. You are playing a bad game of poker and you hold Pogba. Prove me wrong. Go on..screenshot and prove you ‘sold a few £k’s in 2 seconds’