MB cap ap opportunities

• Anyone with cash balance might be worth grabbing a few hundred diogo jota before the market wakes up. Willian went up 10p yesterday and people already knew he'd be linked to big clubs cos of contract issues..

Jota linked with Arsenal... Two stories already... Considering there is only media to play for people will jump at any opportunity.

Not sure I'd go big... But id back him to rise a bit with each story.

Angel gomez linked to Chelsea could also go up

Aouar linked to Juve... Not so sure but keep an eye on his stories in case he gets linked to city or Liverpool too.

• @Vespasian32

i think Ighalo looks to be the "cheap" MB gamble of the day/week/month, 175p to 203p in the last hour alone; Transfer saga ongoing, good recent form, won PB on Thursday & as we all know he qualifies for the almost compulsory "Man Utd" that seems to be required to win MB on a regular basis.

• No transfers can go through.

No transfer bonus is paid.

Nobody can be bought & play well & win PB.

I can't see the market getting on board when nothing can happen frankly.

• @NewUser159387 agree... Ighalo, Bruno, pogba look good for next few days. Think that's a given and ighalo has had a big rise.

When neymar or kane get a few stories they could rocket... Once neymar starts he's unstoppable!

• England squad announcements, Southgate still has to plan a team.

• @Tom77 you being serious? 😂

• @Tom77
    He’s probably hiding behind closed doors mate, afraid to come out 😂

• @Ericali said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@Tom77 you being serious? 😂

He’s still got to plan an england team for September and nations league, why would he just stop doing his job?

• Market is very simple.

If you want fairly short term gain then buy:

• pogba bruno Ighalo Kane Neymar mbappe etc

If you in it for long term:

• pick out players who are youngish who have dropped significantly

Football will be back, it might take 2/3/4 months but it will be back.

Personally I’m going heavy with the mb prospects as it’s the only way to make money on FI currently and rightly so in the current predicament.

• @Tom77 🙈

We will be lucky to see football again in the next 3 months.

Any games that are played will be trying to get the league finished & CL & EL.

England friendlies & nations league are the least of the priorities

• @Ericali said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@Tom77 🙈

They could have a training camp though?, I don't know but it’s got to be a possibility that’s all I’m saying.

• @Tom77 said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@Ericali said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@Tom77 🙈

They could have a training camp though?, I don't know but it’s got to be a possibility that’s all I’m saying.

I suspect it will be difficult given that half of the players hes likely to select may be in quarantine

• @Tom77 said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@Ericali said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@Tom77 🙈

How could they have a training camp if the players are playing the postponed games? They'll have to be at their clubs for training and tactics meetings

• England is on the back-burner.

I'd think Southgate is more concerned if we actually have a euro 2021

• Zakaria starting to get media the last few days with links to Man United.

Trying to top up on these kinds of players I can get more shares in (SMS, Atal, Elvedi, McGin) rather than the big names hoping to sell on spikes and move the money around.

• @King-Fergus said in MB cap ap opportunities:

While I agree there will be value I still think you have to be very cautious here. The wide spreads effectively stopped people exiting and it's very difficult to determine if multiple players have bottomed out. There are also evolving factors that could change people's opinions on players values. I'd expect the risks and rewards in this area to be substantial in both directions.

• @DW
    I was just giving options.
    I’m only going for strictly mb players for now.

• @DW said in MB cap ap opportunities:

@King-Fergus said in MB cap ap opportunities:

While I agree there will be value I still think you have to be very cautious here. The wide spreads effectively stopped people exiting and it's very difficult to determine if multiple players have bottomed out. There are also evolving factors that could change people's opinions on players values. I'd expect the risks and rewards in this area to be substantial in both directions.

The wide spreads also protect the buyer.

People buy in & nobody sells out because the spreads are too big.

It creates a snowball or a train.

They either continue or just grind to a halt, there is no reverse. They just wait for someone to start the engine again (next time they get MB)

• In conclusion - they MB players will either just go up or stay static.

There's very little risk with MB as it is currently.

Day 1 in Big Brother MB house 😂

• @King-Fergus I agree with it, I was just expanding on it in relation to the PB side.