Cheap Players

• @HappyLarry59855

Cornet shares usually correlate with the levels of ice cream sales dropping off in the Autumn (+ he can be a bit flaky)

• @HappyLarry59855 said in Cheap Players:

@NewUser96178 This is funny. I also hold 400 of Cornet, and he has dropped down to 88p. Any reasons why?

I used to hold Cornet, but all the Lyon fans on Twitter think he’s absolute trash and heading out to a lower tier team. So I dumped them.

• @ToCo I still have a small holding in him from the world cup. A lot of potential but going nowhere at the moment. Tempted to sell but holding on for now. I hope you are right!

• Ondrej Duda scored again, now the leading goalscorer in bundesleague, still a bargain at 1.11, great season ahead of him and Hertha hopefully

• Pjaca is way under priced. Starts For Fiorentina is 21 I believe. He's scored and made an assist as well today. He's one of my biggest holds now

• @tommyboy2104 said in Cheap Players:

Ondrej Duda scored again, now the leading goalscorer in bundesleague, still a bargain at 1.11, great season ahead of him and Hertha hopefully

Agree Duda looks good for a breakout season scoring for fun

And his MID partner Arne Maier (only 19 and the next Toni Kroos apparently) had an impressive PB score today just don't mention the ManU/Arsenal rumours ;-)

• Joao Felix is looking like he'll turn into one to watch for anyone interested in playing the long game.

• @Dave-C also n Duda train, hes going pretty well, hopefully might get few games on a friday to sneak div

• Enrico Valentini 29 year old Nurmberg right back
    Currently 57p
    Recent IPO at 50p
    Spread 3p
    Only 2 PB scores as recently IPOd 144 and 128 no goals, win bonus, assists or clean sheet for the 128.
    The 144 includes a win and clean sheet but no goals or assists.
    This lad looks to have potential with next to no risk involved

• @CleanShirtTrader said in Cheap Players:

Joao Felix is looking like he'll turn into one to watch for anyone interested in playing the long game.

... by long game i meant 23 hours (before he scores) ;)

• @CleanShirtTrader got him when he ipo’d, thought I would have to wait at least 2 years before seeing green! Do you know why he was hooked just after half time? Hoping he’s not picked up a career ending injury already...

• @Dave-C weird how much More Maier is than Duda whos just a bargain

• @NewUser180248 this will be his season if he keeps fit, Hertha coach said it long time ago that there is no one else close to him in their team if he stays injury free and develop his talent

• @NewUser180248 said in Cheap Players:

@Dave-C weird how much More Maier is than Duda whos just a bargain

Maier is only 19 and already has major hype (the next Toni Kroos, ManU transfer rumours). He also got a solid PB score at the weekend which brings in a different type of trader to those just chasing transfer spec

Duda is older and more of an attacking midfielder with at the moment less hype but if he keeps scoring that will change...

• Two real cheapies here for the medium term gains.

Ihlas bebou - scored 2 against Dortmund last year but hasn’t quite got going yet this season. Has dropped a bit today but has played nearly every minute for Hannover this season. Only 24 so am sure a rise will come.

Schlager if you compare him to the rest of the Salzburg midfielders, plus he was being linked in the summer looks like he has about 20% in him.

• Bebou and Schlager are good calls.

I like the look of Aleksandar Prijovic at 41p. Had a minor injury recently, but playing in the Europa League with PAOK, scores very regularly and was linked with a move to French Ligue 1 clubs in the Summer.

If he joins a PB league in January or next Summer, he could easily double in price.

• Just been made aware Almamy Toure is available at 74p. Smashing stuff!

Follows in the footsteps of Mendy and Fabinho as n attacking wing back for Monaco, only 22 and contract up at the end of the season.

• @Lukeroro

Like it. Toure should rise when he leaves Monaco in January or July.

• Harry Wilson, striker, currently on loan from Liverpool to Derby is my tip. It will be hard for him to break into the first team at Anfield after his loan spell ends but I expect a mid-table premier league club to come in for him in the summer where he'll be a regular starter / scorer. There's a constant buzz about him on Merseyside, so it's kind of unfortunate that our front three are so good. In another time, he'd have already been thrown in like Michael Owen was. And look how well he did? 😉

• @NewUser181637 said in Cheap Players:

Harry Wilson, striker, currently on loan from Liverpool to Derby is my tip. It will be hard for him to break into the first team at Anfield after his loan spell ends but I expect a mid-table premier league club to come in for him in the summer where he'll be a regular starter / scorer. There's a constant buzz about him on Merseyside, so it's kind of unfortunate that our front three are so good. In another time, he'd have already been thrown in like Michael Owen was. And look how well he did? 😉

Called it 🕶

Beginners luck perhaps, but he was £1.21 a share when I posted this. Thanks to that wonderful free kick against United a few hours later he's now trading at £1.49 💪🏻👌🏻

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.