Cheap Players

• Spinazzola. Starting to play regularly for Juve, still in the champions league and started for the Italy team tonight. 33p!

• Luis advincula,
    12p.
    Plays every game in a Pb league, at right wing back!

• Sensi playing for Italy tonight and scored 43p looks like he is moving to a bigger club in the summer has a good baseline for on.

• Pb not on bloody predictive txt

• Sensi has scored a brace now

• @Teddy808 no he hasn’t

• Nkunku at 74p looks good. Looking for a move from PSG and arsenal rumours never go away.

• Can i just say that everyone that has put a tip for a young player must now go back through the whole list and cut the players price into 1/3 ... otherwise they'll look wsy too expensive 🤣🤣🤣

• Paul Pogba

• Anyone else multiplying players values by three in their heads to see if they are still good value?! Still cant get my head round these new prices!

• Yup, it’s a bit like being on holiday at the moment , roughly working out how many pounds to a Turkish Lira or whatever then giving up and just buying a kebab/ Neymar anyway.

Back to cheap players though! Hector Herrera , looks like he’s moving from Porto to Atletico - could be good for PB (haven’t researched this massively butnlooks like the kind of CM who could do well ) - 44p bargain

• Josip illcic Atalanta
    46p
    6 games in 30days, several against relegation material,
    Listed as midfield, but appears to be playing as a forward, form on SofaScore looks good scoring rate good.

• Jeremiah St Juste - Regular CB in the Feyenoord side, only 22 years old and had an un-named club (Fiorentina) bid £12m for him in January. Also a Dutch u21 international. Great value at 19p

Christian Fruchtl - 19 years old, currently at Bayern Munich and voted in the top 50 next gen players this month. Bayern consider him as Neuers long-term replacement but FC Augsburg are linked with a summer move. 20p on the index.

See both a long-term investments that will pay off.

• Martin Terrier scores again tonight. Only 53p, 22, is a France u21 regular...so much potential

• Jaime Mata @ 0.52p. Coming back from his first call up to the Spain National team. Currently has 13 goals & 6 assists in the La Liga. A home game tomorrow starting at 12 which is a perfect time to collect some IPD's & ride the wave should he challenge for PB. (avg. of 84 since the beginning of 2019).

• I’ve just bought Kevin Danso at Augsburg. Very cheap for a 20 year old playing every game with interest from big clubs

• Anyone else hoping for a Castagne goal/ assist today?? Just realised he is the first player I have had playing in Serie A!

• @NewUser142017 said in Cheap Players:

Martin Terrier scores again tonight. Only 53p, 22, is a France u21 regular...so much potential

Should have a big year next season, could well be a regular at lyon if they sell a few.

• I've just bought a few in Bernard, only 41p which in my opinion is a snip. He's taken his time to adjust to the prem but he's certainly got the talent. He has earned his way to a regular starting position in an Everton team that are on the up. I expect him to finish the season strong and have a great season next season with hopefully a few PB wins and maybe some transfer buzz as the bigger clubs may come sniffing if he performs consistently

• I think Salif Sane is good value for 28p. Schalke have been terrible this year. He's been their best player. Has good PB score for someone who plays in a side that conceeds loads.

145PB today, one goal could give him a great return.