Cheap Players

• Nico barella ....not the cheapest at 1:12ish but 21yo...and will get big move soon.....definitely worth a Google😊.

• Pjaca - dropped to 88p as WC players get sold off and looks like he won't start for Croatia. But good prospect young player and reportedly close to a move to Fiorentina which should see his price rise with the other Fiorentina players as they now have Europa league

• Leo Dubois is just over a quid. Has won pb dividends previously and has a great pb/min score. Will be at Lyon next season so will win more games and hopefully have more chances to get forward. 3 goals and 4 assists this season from right back so he's capable of attacking points to go on top of a decent baseline, only 23 as well so a really good age.

• Bernard might be worth a shout at £1:15. Been linked with West ham and wolves

• Alen #Halilovic is in Milano. Later today he will undergo medical with #Milan and sign a three-year contract. (@DiMarzio)

• Keita Balde £1.38 his price has been drifting down from £1.66 a couple of weeks ago as he hasn't made Senegal's WC team so far

But should be Monaco's starting AML next season now Lemar has gone to Athletico plenty of potential upside

• Munir El Haddadi £1.05 - Not sure if he's been mentioned already, I don't have the PB stats so might be a bum tip for all I know, but looks good on paper!

• 22 yrs old
    • Barcelona player loaned out to Alaves last season
    • 14 goals 7 assists in all comps
    • Was offered to Lille for the coming season, not sure if they're taking him but he'll be in a PB eligible league somewhere you would imagine

• Bobby Reid could be a good shout, 20 goals and was in the Championship team of the year who plays in midfield as well as striker has just got his Premiership transfer today, 71p

• @Dave-C
    Agree Keita Balde looks a great option for next year and good time to buy in! He's in the starting XI this aft too
    There's a few bargains in that Monaco side - e.g. Rony Lopes , Grandsir just signed. Looking forward to watching them

• I got on with keita balde a little too early, so currently down about 8p a share, but he’s on the up and reckon he’ll be at £2.00 in no time

• @NewUser137636 too early?i don't understand i was in 4 weeks ago for £1.06 maybe ur were late not too early....

• @Pat-Hiscock said in Cheap Players:

@NewUser137636 too early?i don't understand i was in 4 weeks ago for £1.06 maybe ur were late not too early....

I think he means marginally early and got on at his recent peak. He dropped a fair amount in the last week or so but is recovering particularly as in the 11 for today's game vs Colombia

• @Pierrey2129 ahhh I c I couldn't understand what he meant...

• I'm back to even on Balde today after having him in the red for a bit. Love a good Monaco player, Grandsir, Lopes and Balde are all holds at the minute, up 21p on Grandsir and 20p on Lopes.

• Andre Gomes £1.18

Barca willing to Sell. Spurs have been interested since last summer but he fancies a move back to Valencia. Class player so any first team football and he has the potential to become great. Due another transfer related price spike

• Hamburg midfielder Alen Halilovic (22) will join AC Milan on a free transfer after undergoing a medical with the Italian club https://t.co/4ekiq7QJCb

• Halilovic is a very good shout. Still very cheap around 85p

• @FootyIndexerLT said in Cheap Players:

Andre Gomes £1.18

Barca willing to Sell. Spurs have been interested since last summer but he fancies a move back to Valencia. Class player so any first team football and he has the potential to become great. Due another transfer related price spike

Potential to become great?

Did you watch him at all last season. He managed to look terrible in a Barcelona team that could have made Lee Cattermole look like Zidane.

He was shit scared of the ball, consistently made the wrong decisions and contributed very little to defence or attack.

In order to score PB as a midfielder, you have got to love possession football. Andre Gomes is clearly not comfortable with that play style.

I value him around the 70p mark.

• @johnboywalker I would tend to agree with you maybe he has a vested interest😊...pretty poor player for me.

• @johnboywalker pfft lee clattermole av put up with that dimwit for years hopefully league 1 football will see him off😵😖😏😬