Cheap Players

• I’ve just bought Kevin Danso at Augsburg. Very cheap for a 20 year old playing every game with interest from big clubs

• Anyone else hoping for a Castagne goal/ assist today?? Just realised he is the first player I have had playing in Serie A!

• @NewUser142017 said in Cheap Players:

Martin Terrier scores again tonight. Only 53p, 22, is a France u21 regular...so much potential

Should have a big year next season, could well be a regular at lyon if they sell a few.

• I've just bought a few in Bernard, only 41p which in my opinion is a snip. He's taken his time to adjust to the prem but he's certainly got the talent. He has earned his way to a regular starting position in an Everton team that are on the up. I expect him to finish the season strong and have a great season next season with hopefully a few PB wins and maybe some transfer buzz as the bigger clubs may come sniffing if he performs consistently

• I think Salif Sane is good value for 28p. Schalke have been terrible this year. He's been their best player. Has good PB score for someone who plays in a side that conceeds loads.

145PB today, one goal could give him a great return.

• May get laughed at and I don't own any but Carl Jenkinson is only £0.18.
    Surely has to move on from Arsenal in the summer and could suit a lower premier League club?

• Emiliano Beundia - 76p and has been one of the reasons why Norwich are going up this season, and will almost certainly be a regular starter in the Prem. Even if Norwich somehow dont make it, he'd very likely get a move in the summer to a Prem club

• Iago Aspas @ 63p. Back from injury and scored 2 including a GWG against Villareal on his first game in months over the weekend. Facing bottom of the league Huesca away and possibly the best option for some IPD's & a little cap app.

• Fabricio Bustos - 18p

After a bit of research found this guy - 22yr old Argentinian right back who was called up to the national team last year. Recent links with Arsenal and last year with Bayern Munich at 18p seems like a low risk punt?

Recent article I've found which got me interested:
    https://soccersouls.com/3-6-tackles-2-6-clearances-arsenal-signing-this-rising-young-argentine-talent-would-get-them-a-perfect-bellerin-back-up/

Apologies if there is already a thread on this and for full disclosure I have just bought a cheeky 300 shares but interested to hear what others think!

• Andrea consigli goalkeeper for sassuolo 18p won pb yesterday for best defender,just dropped 7p

• Runar Runnarson, GK, 12p away to Lyon today so not many will buy, but home to Amiens next week where i think he will rise and chance of clean sheet.

• For those that like a young English player....

Jayden Bogle is 41p. 18 year old first team regular for Derby County. Has started 33 Championship games this season. Scored his first league goal for the club today. Could well be one who gets snapped up if Derby fail to win promotion

• @SmacFI haha this post did not agree well

• Luis Muriel perhaps at 41p?

Pretty good goalscorer

Playing tomorrow for Fiorentina at home to Frosinone

• @Gazz127 he’s a bargain at that price. He’s been great since making the move in January

• Have brought Domingos Quinta dropped from nearly 60p into the 30’s

• So much for Luis Muriel lol.

One day I'll get lucky😒

• I think Bastoni looks great value at 29p. He's played 19 games for Parma this season and he's only 19 🤔

Could rise a great deal in the future. He's on the books at Inter so I'd expect to see him loaned out again next season.

• El Ghazi. He's having a ridiculously good season at Villa 6 goals and 7 assists so far. Villa doing great in Championship with chance of promotion and he's only 23. He seems really underpriced at £0.25?

• https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/7747/jean-phillipe-mateta-am-i-missing-something/17
    Jean philippe mateta. In the top 5 for goals scored for u22s for all pb leagues. still super cheap check out thread above for more info

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.