Cheap Players

• @FranklynMary every single player regardles of quality peaks before the transfer then drops a bit after. Newcastle will improve next year and have become a bit of a feeder club, if bamba had a good season at newcastle, imagine his worth then, hes already proven at U 21 level. Every one has differant stratagies and exit points, thats the great thing wth the index

• @FranklynMary yeah that's where your understanding of the market comes in. If they go to a team in Europe it may be a shout to hold for PB or a top team in their country. But you need to know they're gonna go and be regular starters. See what similar players with similar PB scores are valued at. It's about your own gut instincts really on whether to sell or hold.

• Another prime example of how there are opportunities everywhere... Diego Reyes of Porto. He's a Uruguay centre half and I'll 95% certainty be at the world cup. And Uruguay have just had two bad injuries to centre halves. So he'll likely start. And again he's at a low price of 64p. Definitely some potential to rise considering Uruguay are very likely to romp their group and keep clean sheets along the way. This is one I fancy to get to at least 90p before/during the group stages.... Nearly 33% rise... Would be lovely. Always new opportunities based on the situations that arise.

• Filipe Luis makes an easy short term flip returning from injury. Still only 84p and was £1.18 prior to his injury

• On the cheap players bracket I picked up the below
    Caldara, goalscoring dedender currently on loan at Atalanta, going back to Juventus at the ne of the season to replace their aging stars, currently at 75p, can see him hitting £1.25 easily next year for a 50% ROI
    Bentancour, young mid up and coming at Juve, didn’t play much this season as being blooded in the team, sure starter for Uruguay at the WC, currently at 90p, great atata when he plays and not goal shy, can hit Pjanic benchmark of £1.80, 100% ROI
    Lastly Diallo, French U21 Captain, playing in a poor team at the moment, Arsenal amongst other teams are sniffing around, can see him moving/be at the centre of a transfer saga and hit £1 soon

• I do love these cheap player under a £1 discussions, for me thats where the proper traders show there value unearthing hidden gems through research, anyone can jump on the top end players, don't get me wrong its good to have a balance in your portfolio, but realistically all the £4 and above players are out of reach to a lot of traders and can be a bit scary to some new traders, so posts like this are great. Some very good suggestions guys

• @Ermejo Nice thought process on all. Any idea why Caldara's price has dropped so much?

• @NewUser85872 said in Cheap Players:

Caldara

Not a play i know anything about, maybe an injury or just not been cutting it at PB is the normal reasons or renewed his contract also results in a price drop.

• @Ermejo I've not heard of the Atalanta guy. But bentacur, I believe come the world cup he'll be rising in price. He'll do well in WC. Diallo... He's not seeing to have much interest since January according to the tabloids. Some interesting investments tho.

• @NewUser85872
    Not sure why Caldara has dropped, perhaps someone got tired of waiting and sold him with others following after seeing the price drop? I know it will rise nicely when people realise he will be at Juve next year

• Just sat here and thought of another, I don't know to much about the French team so maybe someone can shine some light on this but Corentin Tolisso playing for one of the best teams still in the CL and am guessing will be going to the world cup with France only 22 years old yet £1.18 you would struggle to find any midfielder left in the CL and in one of the favourite teams for the world cup as well for under £2 surely.

• A name we're all familiar with I'm sure but no doubt Mario Gotze is worth a few shares? Not the best season for him along with Dortmund going out of EL etc. Also he wasn't included in the friendlies (but so did a few big names anyway). But considering less than a month ago he was around £1 and now he's 87p a share, if he can regularly get in and puts in some good performances before the end of the season, you'd expect him to go to the WC and go up again in value

• @FranklynMary Ntcham from Celtic is around 50p. I think he's a good bet.

• Aissa mandi and Sergio Leon ahead of Mondays match

• @John-Renwick he’s Mexican 😂😂😂

• @ScoutMaster hahahahahha. I was.... Em.... Just testing your knowledge..... Well done you passed.... He'll do great with them then.... Lol

• DECLAN RICE 59P risen 6p this week. getting lots of praise from the Irish national team, Moyes and West ham fans rate him very highly. 19 yrs old and playing regular 1st team football.
    I now look for cheap young players that have been around the 1st team, rather than hoping they do. Exception Is Geubbels who I think will be a big star in the next few years.

• Arp- At the expensive end of cheap but Germany's big young striker prospect. Rumours of Spurs and Bayern transfer if/when Hamburg go down. He hasn't had a mega rise yet

• @NewUser108933 said in Cheap Players:

Arp- At the expensive end of cheap but Germany's big young striker prospect. Rumours of Spurs and Bayern transfer if/when Hamburg go down. He hasn't had a mega rise yet

Think hes a very good shout heard a lot of good things about him, and spurs have been linked a lot, and the added bonus of hamburg will go down so its pretty guaranteed he will move, but i guess the only danger is if he dont come to the prem he will not rise so much, but I think you can safely say he wont drop in price so its low risk

• @FranklynMary said in Cheap Players:

A name we're all familiar with I'm sure but no doubt Mario Gotze is worth a few shares? Not the best season for him along with Dortmund going out of EL etc. Also he wasn't included in the friendlies (but so did a few big names anyway). But considering less than a month ago he was around £1 and now he's 87p a share, if he can regularly get in and puts in some good performances before the end of the season, you'd expect him to go to the WC and go up again in value

He came back from a potentially game ending illness, seems to have proved his fitness since his return, having followed his PB scores or what he was like before he was ill, but from what i hear was a top player with bags of potential, so if stays fit, he could really take off next season at 87p again low risk

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.