Sod it...I've changed my mind...I'm going in!!

• Sod it...I'm going in on ...??

Guys help a brother out!!!

£400 in the kitty...MB madness it seems, currently my port is flying but I feel I NEED to spend.

I have narrowed it down in my head but need assistance.

Who for a month period???

Go...

• Pogba or bruno

• @Tom77 Got Bruno, Pogba is on my mind tbf.

• Bruno & Pogba are obvious.

Ronaldo or Ighalo, lower down should get some MB.

In the middle Kane & Messi should be solid enough.

• Poggers went up 6 p from my post

• @gball1975 weve seen it so much lately, @Ericali has described it as the snowball effect. I suggest Pog, and if hes not £9 by tomorrow night I will furnish u with a public apology 🤣🤣

• Messi will surely get some media of this period

• I would put half on one of the obvious horses mentioned above then save half for an opportunity that's likely to come up in the next week or two. If a player around the £1 mark suddenly has a few good media days out of nowhere there's potential for big returns there.

• Top end: Pogba (edit: Neymar).
    Middle tier: Kane, Messi and Ronaldo.
    Lower end: Willian and Tah.

• Just to suggest someone different I'd go Neymar. With Euros likely to be postponed till next summer, he may get more media attention than people expect in the coming months. Plus I think he has more room for growth in comparison, considering he hasn't seen the same price rises compared to Bruno, Pogba or Ighalo

• I put all my money into spikes during the January transfer window (transfer targets) Vecino, Umtiti, Everton. Then out of contract players Willian, Mertens, Giroud.

• The obvious Man Utd ones at the top, Bruno and Pog but I think timing your exit is important on those ones. Ronaldo and Messi look like the value plays to me as they’ve not had the impact of the MB change, plus Neymar will probably come good at some point.
    I sold my Harry Kane’s at the last big jump, he looks expensive now for the minimal MB he gets. With him you’re gambling on his injury recovery being news worthy.

• @Martyn-B good list... I think it's pogba, ighalo and Bruno this week but also all month in and out.. We will see a burst from neymar and kane...

Hopefully willian too... He stands out as one of the cheap options.

Bellingham and sancho maybe...

Definitely see sancho being overtaken by pogba and Bruno... Maybe even neymar if he goes on a run like last year's media madness!

• @Luke said in Sod it...I've changed my mind...I'm going in!!:

The obvious Man Utd ones at the top, Bruno and Pog but I think timing your exit is important on those ones. Ronaldo and Messi look like the value plays to me as they’ve not had the impact of the MB change, plus Neymar will probably come good at some point.
    I sold my Harry Kane’s at the last big jump, he looks expensive now for the minimal MB he gets. With him you’re gambling on his injury recovery being news worthy.

Time your exit on Pogba and Fernandes? Pogba, most definitely, but Fernandes? Really? He is the best hold on the index, bar none. Will be the first £12 player of the index.

• @Sol said in Sod it...I've changed my mind...I'm going in!!:

@Luke said in Sod it...I've changed my mind...I'm going in!!:

The obvious Man Utd ones at the top, Bruno and Pog but I think timing your exit is important on those ones. Ronaldo and Messi look like the value plays to me as they’ve not had the impact of the MB change, plus Neymar will probably come good at some point.

Time your exit on Pogba and Fernandes? Pogba, most definitely, but Fernandes? Really? He is the best hold on the index, bar none. Will be the first £12 player of the index.

I agree with both sides on this, yes he may well reach 12 quid, but once we get announcements about leagues being started etc I'd expect to see a drop in all the current mb players as people look to get back in down the market (although the drop may be temporary, it will surely come). So yes, timing an exit if you want to realise the profits will be important, but only if you've bought without the intention of holding long term

• @Vespasian32 Bruno fair enough but Pogba overtaking Sancho... What time scale would you give that??

• @Tom77 Went in just as you wrote this 🤦‍♂️

• Ok...2/3's in on Pogba...up 10p per share already. Keep the rest aside I think.

Disclaimer; cant believe I have actually brought into Pogba!!! 🤦‍♂️

• @Luke I suggested Kane despite not holding him. I wasn't even thinking about his injury. I was thinking transfer speculation, Mourhinio's future speculation and Poch's next job and transfer targets.

• @gball1975 6pm.