Top up time

• I got a grand to put in but surely I missed the boat on pog, Bruno etc. Any advice would be great

• Players seem to be having an initial surge and then going again a day later. Still loads of value in pog but 8f u dont fancy him or bruno then look just below them. Players there are likely to go again tonight or tomorrow. Personally I've got on Bellingham this morning because hes had that initial surge which will probably become a snowball and being a 16 year old English player with links to utd he ticks some fuckin massive boxes, but as I've said, all the clues are there at the moment

• I don't think you've missed the boat on them to be honest. I predict 90%of new money will go into the big media names untill either F.I announce something new, or football is resumed.

• @MickTurbo he looks quite high at 4.67? What do you think to rashford? I already hold but he will surely get media soon?

• @AndydfopT Pogba boat not missed it’s his birthday tomorrow so he’ll just keep increasing for the time being

• @Sav2000 I'm not great at getting out at right time tho. I'm more long term capp app. I got in on kroos at 5 share so I need this to work out better lol

• @AndydfopT I know the feeling I’ve held Pogba since October and despite the bashing happy I held for me that’s long term trading. I’ll jump off Pogba at some point but my issue always is timing that.

Good luck with your choices whoever you pick

• @AndydfopT said in Top up time:

@MickTurbo he looks quite high at 4.67? What do you think to rashford? I already hold but he will surely get media soon?

Rashford in my opinion is one of the best value players to be had at the moment and for the long term. I also think Abraham is at the bottom of his drop and is set for some media and a nice little spike

• @AndydfopT you haven’t missed the boat at all. Get onboard, this will be a 3 month long dividend ride 🥳

• @Sol can I ask a maybe stupid question but why will Bruno be winning media everyday now? Don't we need football for this?

@Sol can I ask a maybe stupid question but why will Bruno be winning media everyday now? Don't we need football for this?

Let me ask you a question you didn't even know you wanted the answer to.

Confused yet. Ok ...

Who makes Brunos packed lunch? Media gold right there ... 🤣

0_1584192531106_Screenshot_20200314-132802_Football INDEX.jpg

I've got cash sitting but I can't bring myself to get involved in this shite! 🤣🤣

• @johnboywalker haha, I know what your saying. Just thinking a grands worth could be ten a day forseeable future but surely everyone will be planning there exit soon

• Even I can see it now lol hes head and shoulders above everyone else and it doesnt look like its gonna stop any time soon

• I’m really liking the look of Rashford considering how much Ighalo, Pogdab and Bruno have gone up. Bound to get some media at some point.

• @AndydfopT Soon? It's only just begun! Be prepared for months of this... and even then, there should be no immediate panic to sell Bruno considering he's a fantastic PB hold too.

• @Heinstein isn't plus ten ridiculous though?

• @Sol Exactly - the media have nothing to talk about other than the past few weeks of football - in which Bruno has been the biggest talking point by a huge margin.

Under the current promotion I’d (conservatively) estimate him to yield a minimum of 25p per week - If this closed period lasts for 8 weeks then that is an insane minimum of £2 in dividends (along with further CA).

The icing on the cake is that once football returns you have one of the best PB players around who will also continue to yield MB dividends.

It goes without saying that there is still plenty of money to be made on other players but I just don’t see how Bruno can stop growing anytime soon.

• @AndydfopT I thought Sancho being 10+ was ridiculous considering his dividend returns and the fact his price is solely based on a transfer to Utd going ahead, however just look at the dividends Bruno's already returned and his MB/PB ability (as well as his age), he's the one player I'd say is the most rightful priced hold on the index..

• People were paying £7 for zlatan with only 5p on offer.

£15 players are coming eventually

@johnboywalker haha, I know what your saying. Just thinking a grands worth could be ten a day forseeable future but surely everyone will be planning there exit soon

Yeah, it's not for me. I worry that are creating a temporary bubble for 2-3 months, then football will resume and if MB rules are then changed and the Man Utd media bias is diluted, it could leave the current kings overpriced.

But I can see why people are investing and it's only going to continue, so best of luck to holders new and old. 👍

In the meantime, If you want to help an old PB hunter in his time of need, please reinvest just 2 pounds a month (of dividends) into the proven PB players currently experiencing hard times! 🤣

0_1584193303120_Screenshot_20200314-134026_Samsung Internet.jpg