Hans Hateboer Future?

• I've just bought Hans Hateboer 24 year old starting regular for Atalanta and also just got his first call up for Netherlands played in both friendly matches against England and Portugal. Don't know much about him other than he must be preforming for his club if he has earned a cap for his national team. Anyone els have any info on this guy?

• Dont know much about him either.

A wise man said "dont invest in things you dont understand". Might work out for you this one , who knows but suggest you rethink your buying strategy to players you know something about.

• @mike778 I'm going to invest in the youth I think ive done some research and found a number or young cheap players I also might stick some cash on pogba as I think he will be at madrid next season

• @mike778 his stats are not great considering he's a regular starter for a team in 7th in Serie a. He's not likely to be a big PB scorer unless he goes to a bigger team in the top divisions. So transfer rumours and short term form are your hopes for long term growth. In the short term though you got him at like 10p above IPO so he could rise a little and at a relatively low price it's a low risk bet.

• @MarkMacKeown said in Hans Hateboer Future?:

@mike778 I'm going to invest in the youth I think ive done some research and found a number or young cheap players I also might stick some cash on pogba as I think he will be at madrid next season

Bear in mind if pogba does go to madrid , his price will probably crash.

If its prolonged then it will be media gold and will rack up dividends and price rises galore whilst its in progress but will then be followed by a severe crash when it goes through. So you need an exit strategy if you think he will go to madrid.

• Research research research, i cant say it enough, youth can be good but be sensible with it, dont pay say £1 for some youth player thats no where near breaking through, when theres some very good youth players breaking through right now