Virtual Weeks? Possibility?

• Someone with far better technical knowledge than myself may be able to tell me if it's workable or if there are obvious flaws I've missed.
    Imagine no football for a couple of months!

Bring in virtual FI.
    Man City Wk 3 PB scores
    Spurs Wk 17 PB scores
    Sheff Utd Wk 12 PB scores
    And so forth.

So many possible permutations and GK, DEF, MID, FWD payouts after a weekly draw at 3pm on a Saturday.

Obviously the same concept for the other PB leagues too.

Madness or the future? ๐Ÿ˜

COPYRIGHT ME 17.24 ON 14TH MARCH 2020.

I await your call Mr Cole. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• This was discussed in the below thread

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/15827/lottery-dividends-good-idea/20

Iโ€™m all for it - the Index cannot flourish until spreads are shortened, spreads cannot be shortened until all players have their dividend capability restored.

Until then Iโ€™ll keep reaping my daily Bruno divs.

• Mother Fvckers!!!!!
    It's like when I think up an invention and its already been around 20 years. ๐Ÿ˜

• How about playing FIFA and simulating matches as well? Or how about a dividend payout to who ever can guess pogbaโ€™s new hair cut? - Just board the Bruno train and enjoy the ride....trust me, itโ€™s a good one ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค‘

• Having read through the other link, I still feel my idea would work better - but then I would, wouldn't I? ๐Ÿ˜
    Would instantly add value to players who are unlikely to get any media attention.
    Obviously, IPD goals/assists/clean sheets wouldn't be included. Everyone would buy Lewandowski or Google goal scoring defenders. ๐Ÿ˜†

• I'm bringing this back to life.
    Is this what the index needs?

• Nope ๐Ÿ‘Ž

3 stagnant days and all of a sudden FI should bring in a virtual index? It would completely undermine the whole selling point of FI right now.

I get France has been cancelled but Germany is still likely to go ahead (weโ€™ll have a better idea after Thursday) the UK government has regular updates on progress to get major sport starting again. Itโ€™s really not all doom and gloom, just a bit uncertain.

If football did get cancelled until September, FI just throwing a load of promotions at Media would be a better idea, or introducing a transfer dividend. Iโ€™m sure people can come up with much better ideas than me. Sure it might not help people with money stuck in PB (which Iโ€™ve increasingly done in the last few weeks), but running FI on media and transfers would be more inclusive than a virtual index. Iโ€™m not sure how many users would be that bothered about that, most likely only the ones that are here to make money and nothing else.

If there was a virtual index, I imagine some people (maybe not the ones on the forum and twitter) would just pack off and come back when real football is back.

• Banned

Absolutely not, let FI stagnate a bit, it won't do any harm.

• This is why the Index has MB. It's a genius concept, implemented appallingly.

• @CBN best solution surely has to be top media player in each pb country from their top 5 media outlets. Means each pb country would get a fair share of sells still going through the ticker, rather that than top 5 here. Say Phillip max who I don't hold gets a transfer to dortnund, it may be big news in Germany but not over here, as they are a pb league and eligible for pb divs why not make it so they are eligible for mb divs as well

• @MUFC I quite like this idea.