I'm really hoping Ruben loftus cheek comes out as gay.

• Fi will probably wait for everyone to pile in, then announce that any "coming out stories" will not count towards mb...

• @Westy rightly so imo, not football related so why should it stand. Same as them removing any coronavirus related stories

• @Andy Its never that black and white tho. Is VVD talking about Liverpool possibly missing out on the title football related or Coronavirus related? Those get removed while Dalot making packed lunches for Bruno stand. That's certainly not the way I want MB to work.

• It would be mush easier to let all of it stand, other than criminal and maybe racial based stories.

If you take Corona stories, why not let them stand? If George Baldock contracted the virus it would barely register, unlike if a high profile player did, then it would be all over the news for a couple of days.....which is because they have media appeal. Which is the whole point?

Yes, it's a lottery but why is it any different from a player getting injured? The more FI cut out of MB the more areas of contention that arise. Maybe I'm alone in my thinking.

• @TotalPunt You're not alone. The whole think has become too farcical. A few very simple rules around criminal activity and racism are all we need. Other than that let the media get on with it.
    Many sites are now just using Coronavirus in virtually every football headline as it gets attention. There was nothing wring with the initial decision to not credit articles where a footballer became infected. To remove all articles with the word simply in the headline is removing too much genuine football news and completely unneccesary.

• @janner73 true. In an ideal world it would just be football related stories, but like you said it’s never black and white or that easy to do

• I think everything should stand because you pay a premium for some body like bruno or pog because of their high media profile.

Nobody is gonna write or read a story about Elliott embletons packed lunch. The most marketable players will get all kinds of crap written about them. That's what it is to be a big star and that's why we have kings of MB.

If we start strictly only counting football related stories then MB will be as much of a lottery as PB. Maybe that's what they want, but its gonna look a bit silly when the papers are full of Pogba dabbing to save humanity, but MB divs are being hoovered up by Jefferson Lerma cos hes renewed his contract with Bournemouth

• Ahhahahahahha

Not something I thought I’d ever read

• @MickTurbo said in I'm really hoping Ruben loftus cheek comes out as gay.:

I think everything should stand because you pay a premium for some body like bruno or pog because of their high media profile.

Nobody is gonna write or read a story about Elliott embletons packed lunch. The most marketable players will get all kinds of crap written about them. That's what it is to be a big star and that's why we have kings of MB.

If we start strictly only counting football related stories then MB will be as much of a lottery as PB. Maybe that's what they want, but its gonna look a bit silly when the papers are full of Pogba dabbing to save humanity, but MB divs are being hoovered up by Jefferson Lerma cos hes renewed his contract with Bournemouth

I agree but FI have painted themselves into a corner now. Really they need the MB review as an opportunity to draw a clear line about what counts and what doesn't and just start again.

In the mean time, if Coronavirus doesn't count then really it's just players with transfer spec and packed lunches that are worth it over the next 3 weeks.

• @Yellow I agree. They've just backed themselves into a corner.
    The 2 biggest stories in the media today are likely to be VVD speaking out on Liverpool's title impact and Pogba launching a birthday Coronavirus appeal. Neither will win MB (or VVD sneaks 3rd place) which just seems stupid to me.

• @Yellow I really think they can just deal with each story on its merits as they appear in the live rankings. Surely they can employ 2 orc3cpeople to do this.

CHO has corona No.

Pog comes up with bizarre cure yes.

Kiko Casilla is racist No.

Sterling speaks out against racists Yes

Luke Shaw receives Homophobic abuse No

RLC shows huge courage to come out as gay Yes

• They've put rules in as we go, and seems they will keep making up rules that suit them...

Pogba
    Ronaldo
    Both saving the world through generosity and awareness, but Henderson is getting a contract offer...

Big stars should be mopping it up, but I guess they are well held, so any chance to dilute the pay outs...

• Hello folks, this is the first time I'm posting on the forum so forgive me for changing the subject, this is just the most recent post I could find.
    I have been on FI for a year now and I love it like I'm sure we all do, but the massive spreads has stopped it in it's tracks. Yes it stops selling, but it stops buying and more importantly shows that FI will interfere with the natural course of the market as and when it chooses which can't be a good thing.
    The value of all of our portfolio's is now around 40% less than it was ( a rough average of the drop in sell prices) and it's now stuck like that for the foreseeable future. Had the market buy price been let to fall as it should and not been artificially frozen then traders would have been pilling in again much earlier than the 40% real drop in value that we now have been imposed with, as normal trading would have continued.
    How long shall we be frozen? until the spreads are closed and normal market forces are allowed to prevail.

• @NewUser311263 said in I'm really hoping Ruben loftus cheek comes out as gay.:

Hello folks, this is the first time I'm posting on the forum so forgive me for changing the subject, this is just the most recent post I could find.
    I have been on FI for a year now and I love it like I'm sure we all do, but the massive spreads has stopped it in it's tracks. Yes it stops selling, but it stops buying and more importantly shows that FI will interfere with the natural course of the market as and when it chooses which can't be a good thing.
    The value of all of our portfolio's is now around 40% less than it was ( a rough average of the drop in sell prices) and it's now stuck like that for the foreseeable future. Had the market buy price been let to fall as it should and not been artificially frozen then traders would have been pilling in again much earlier than the 40% real drop in value that we now have been imposed with, as normal trading would have continued.
    How long shall we be frozen? until the spreads are closed and normal market forces are allowed to prevail.

The instant sell price is lower, you can still market sell at the buy price if there are any buyers.

The market isn't frozen just the spread is large to make IS less attractive.