expired debit card

• Does anyone know how you update your card details on FI? my card expired a few weeks ago and cant see anywhere on the site to amend. thanks in advance

• Think you have to deposit with the new card to set it up, before you withdraw

• brill thank you.

• @NewUser115892

You'll also need to verify it with CS, as I've just had a new card, along the following lines;

"Football Index is licensed by the Gambling Commission, who require us to perform standard Due Diligence checks on all customers. We are therefore contacting you as we require the following document.

Payment Verification
    ā€¢ Front & back of all debit/credit card(s) used on the account, ending in ##123

When taking a photo of your card, please cover the card number only allowing the first 6 and last 4 digits to be visible, (please see example below). On the back of your card, please also cover the CVC code.

Example: 123456######7890

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your continued support in Football Index."

• I had to update mine last week.......if you go to the deposit screen just choose the option in smaller writing underneath to use a different card.

you can then add the new card

• Got a new debit card. Attempting to update card details so I can make a deposit but cant really see or remember how to do it.

I've gone onto deposit screen, input deposit amount, selected VISA but where do I go from there?

I cant seem to de-select my previous VISA card so when I click confirm I just get the error msg that the deposit has failed which ig obviously will to because it's still attempting to use my previous card.

Trying to find how to update my card details but just cant see how to do it.

Any advice? Cheers

• @MickTurbo said in expired debit card:

Got a new debit card. Attempting to update card details so I can make a deposit but cant really see or remember how to do it.

I've gone onto deposit screen, input deposit amount, selected VISA but where do I go from there?

I cant seem to de-select my previous VISA card so when I click confirm I just get the error msg that the deposit has failed which ig obviously will to because it's still attempting to use my previous card.

Trying to find how to update my card details but just cant see how to do it.

Any advice? Cheers

I changed my card a couple of months ago. You click "deposit", enter the amount, then untick your old card. A form for entering a new card will appear.

• @Londoner yeh it wont let me un-tick my old card. I'm not being given the option to input my new card details at all.

So in the box for 'enter deposit amount' I have entered Ā£10

0_1591282588113_Screenshot_20200604-155616_Chrome.jpg

Next step is select payment method so I've selected VISA

0_1591282707004_20200604_155738.jpg

You'll see the option to use card from previous deposit is still ticked but greyed out. I am unable to do anything about this for whatever reason

So I click confirm, hoping to be prompted to input my updated card details but on the next screen, but all that happens is they try to debit my account using my old card which of course fails and I get this error msg

0_1591282884721_Screenshot_20200604-160105_Chrome.jpg

So at no point am I being given the opportunity to input my new card details and nor can I un-tick my previous card details.

I'm currently on hold with CS having explained the above st least half a dozen times and I just cant seem to get my point across to him

• @MickTurbo

I just tested it out myself and got the same message

• @Advinculas-Index so were you trying to deposit with an active card? The problem I'm having is because my registered card is no longer active and I cant update

@Advinculas-Index so were you trying to deposit with an active card? The problem I'm having is because my registered card is no longer active and I cant update

I was just testing it out to see if i could find a solution to your query.
    I dont need to change my card at the moment so its not an issue for me at the moment....

• @Advinculas-Index ah I see so u attempted to go through the motions of updating a card? So maybe it's a glitch affecting several ppl

God I was getting frustrated there, round and round and round we went and obviously my tone was becoming a bit frustrated and my voice getting a bit louder so he starts going on about showing respect, which on the one hand is a fair expectation, but on the other hand I was still giving, albeit a bit more loudly. But he started repeating the same thing over and over when I wasnt even interjecting and all I wanted was a resolution. By the time I got off the phone I wanted to crush something.

I'm currently waiting for an email from them so hopefully itll be resolved by about september.

• @MickTurbo

My card expires in September so i do as well

• I'll share any feedback/progress

• I've also tested it and I also can't see the option to add a new card.

@MickTurbo I'd suggest you direct CS towards your screenshots in this thread if you haven't already, should hopefully make it more obvious what the issue is and seems to be across the board. I can't see the option to select a new card on either a web browser or the Android app.

Worth tagging @FI_Mark as it's a pretty big user interface issue.

• Even more puzzlingly, they asked for the last 4 digits of the long number of my new card, nowt else, just them 4

• @Yellow yeh good call mate hopefully mark can engage with us. I've tried to ring them to tell them to look at the thread but cant get through now.

Again, you guys will be the first to know if and when they do get back to me.

Cheers for trying to help

@Yellow yeh good call mate hopefully mark can engage with us. I've tried to ring them to tell them to look at the thread but cant get through now.

Again, you guys will be the first to know if and when they do get back to me.

Cheers for trying to help

If you don't hear back then feel free to send me the money and I'll deposit it into my account and buy those players on your behalf šŸ˜…

Seriously though, this should be right at the top of their list to resolve. It's well within their interests.

• @Yellow I was only really doing it to get the card registered, wasnt gonna be a hugely significant deposit. Dont suppose anybody fancies taking this to Twitter do they? May prompt FI into action.

I take it ppl who's registered cards are still active are able to deposit?

@Yellow I was only really doing it to get the card registered, wasnt gonna be a hugely significant deposit. Dont suppose anybody fancies taking this to Twitter do they? May prompt FI into action.

I take it ppl who's registered cards store still active are able to deposit?

I was able to Deposit and withdraw earlier this morning on my active card (again as a test after hearing the numerous issues in the other thread)

Ive just posted something about it on twatter