Pick the value out of these.....

• EDIT The below is screenshot from his port - he simply bought 7 top 25 trackers and these are the 10 worst performers. Got a feeling the two Man City boys will benefit most when football starts again.

Brother in law was slightly slow off the mark in regards instant selling and buying during the 'end of the world' mid-week last week.

It's pay day soon and with having to cancel Ibiza in two weeks time I am a couple of grand to sink in.

From this list of 'shockers' he bought, I have said they will grow in price once football starts again so don't worry.

Who catches your eye as to put the money in - purely for CA only:

0_1584362585154_upload-467a7263-64ac-4947-b68a-bcafcd8b5a8f

• Personally - Foden, ready for next season when he will get a lot more game time.

• @Millerman-again serge gnabry all day long for me.

• All of those players in theory should return to their previous levels. But im not investing in any yet.

When the date the leagues are due to resume come and go without resumption i think these players will drop a lot lower.

• The only one I have in my port is Haarland - not going to win much MB but a bit expensive to try and sell as the spread is massive. He will come good though when the footie is back and Dortmund are knocking them in with him at the feeding trough first. I hope!!!!

• @Millonarios said in Pick the value out of these.....:

All of those players in theory should return to their previous levels. But im not investing in any yet.

When the date the leagues are due to resume come and go without resumption i think these players will drop a lot lower.

I don't think anyone is expecting football to actually restart early April so I don't think missing those dates is going to cause any major effects to market now that the initial drops are in. It'll all depend on how long the next announced delay is going to be and what plans for finishing the season are confirmed

• Haaland and Foden for me, I think they have more room to peak given age, playing time and future transfer rumours not yet being built into thier price. .

• @Millerman-again said in Pick the value out of these.....:

Who catches your eye as to put the money in - purely for CA only:

Price rises are driven by a couple of big drivers; Dividend potential & hype (like transfer spec, unknown youth potential), those listed are all good holds with decent dividend potential & a couple have added transfer spec like Gnabry, Grealish even EBH. Your buys are only in the red as they were just badly timed, not bad buys in themselves, you can either wait & they will all likely come back & rise (simply due to platform growth) when football restarts next season or drop your average price by topping up at their current lower prices.

Personally MB is currently the only game in town atm so you can only earn dividends from a few MB players & that will likely remain so until August IMO so buying them for short term gains is the only other option. However if you are in for the long term & are patient buying decent PB holds (like in your list) will result in some great gains, probably even before the first ball is kicked.

My best would be TAA & Werner but I would put my own money into Bruno for short term MB followed by PB & MB football as I think he will comfortably return more dividends than any other player both short, medium & longer term which will mean he also gets the highest CA.

• @Snrub What you say is true but i just think never underestimate the desperation of some gamblers. I own shares of several of those players and some others and everyday they decrease in value but it doesnt worry me. Im just getting ready to buy more when the time is right.

I know the vast majority are patient but i have seen on the app people ISing Haaland and Bruno Fernandes for crazy low prices.

• @Millonarios

Of the players listed i bought

Mbappe 8.09

Haaland 5.89

Kimmich 4.20

And all 3 are slowly but steadily dropping in value everyday since i bought after the initial drop.