Bet the sales queues are FECKING huge

• Because I have not seen much red and most of the top players are dropping like flies.

Are people getting them ready for when football starts and mop up some quick profit, whilst sinking coin into players that have 'already' dropped.

My port has dropped close on £200 in just 4 days - yes I am top heavy with MB players, but it just seems a lot, and the FOOTIE is hardly down, so the only thing I can think is people are putting players on the sales queue.

This is not a moan, just in internal head observation that I wanted to put down and see if anyone is in the same boat.

When football gets the green light its going to be a mega rocket time - its finding those players that rocket first eh (obviously).

Onwards and Upwards brothers and sisters.

• No players in any sell queue here no point whatsoever.

Just got to ride it out and then expect massive rockets when footy is back.

• Makes me question how they calculate the Footie. -10.71 today yet almost all the Top 200 showing losses, especially at the top end. Hardly a true reflection of the market.

• @Ben_pz all market listed. Money is still in the players. The Bruno queue is 40p deep... Wil be bought or cancelled before the end of the promo period I reckon.

Great time to buy. Theres 10p divs today and probably many more... As well as the artificial drop getting cancelled and 🚀 back to £10.50+

• @Millerman-again your missus most be over the moon with her cap app and regular dividends at this moment in her FI journey surely

• @Black-wolf

SHE FUCKING PRESSED THE SELL BUTTON AND TOOK £750 PROFIT.

WE BUYING A HOUSE AND SHE WANTED TO PAY SOME FEES ETC.....A BRICK HAS NOT BEEN LAID YET AND WONT BE READY TO OCT.

IM SHOUTING

COS IM FUCKING RAGING.

Good job shes a top bird or I would have gone on a 72 hour bender and blamed her for it....women, some just won't listen.

AND BREATH.

• @Black-wolf And an airbnb place in France (building) so she thought 'im not gonna get that return again so quick'

#Sigh