Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April

• 0_1584452252422_Screenshot_20200317-133023.png
    Shoots of recovery? All be it behind closed doors it's an interesting development.

• @Dalien-Smith

Resume in April ... sounds like a 'tall order'.

😐 I'll get my coat.

• @johnboywalker by no means a 'Slam dunk'. ☠️

So what were (Europe) 3 months behind China? Football to resume in July behind closed doors?

• @DW said in Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April:

@johnboywalker by no means a 'Slam dunk'. ☠️

So what were (Europe) 3 months behind China? Football to resume in July behind closed doors?

I thought along those lines when the pop up hospitals started coming down but as ppl rightly pointed out, the Chinese government likely were very quick to resort to extremely Draconian measures that European governments would see as a last resort. That said, footy behind closed doors in July doesnt seem out of the question at the minute. I'd say forget china and all eyes on Italy

• 0_1584454666940_upload-86970c75-d3cc-495e-851e-2f3a3430f586

• The big positive for me is at last this former ericali Trophy winner has at last found a way back into pro sport👍
    0_1584455158121_Screenshot_20200317-142235.png

• @MickTurbo said in Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April:

@DW said in Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April:

I thought along those lines when the pop up hospitals started coming down but as ppl rightly pointed out, the Chinese government likely were very quick to resort to extremely Draconian measures that European governments would see as a last resort. That said, footy behind closed doors in July doesnt seem out of the question at the minute. I'd say forget china and all eyes on Italy

There is also an attitude difference. Chinese didn't say it is only the flu and they followed proper hygiene requirements as well as what was forced on them.

Here people give you a sarcy answer if you tell them to stop rubbing their eyes and the pubs were rammed at the weekend.

• @mike778 said in Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April:

@MickTurbo said in Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April:

@DW said in Pro Chinese Basketball To Resume In April:

There is also an attitude difference. Chinese didn't say it is only the flu and they followed proper hygiene requirements as well as what was forced on them.

Here people give you a sarcy answer if you tell them to stop rubbing their eyes

'shut it, or I'll rub your eye, with ma fist, ye big interfering bastard' ... 🤠🤣