Tell me what you want, what you really really want!

• FI Announcement due after the Premier League meeting.
    What are we looking for?

• @Dronny-Gaz a free 500 quid for everyone would be fantastic, never gonna happen though lol

Realistically, it all depends on the pl announcement itself.

• The bruno bonus promotion extended until june 3rd would be nice

• I think there will be a creative new way of getting dividends. Not sure what it looks like though Can't be great for them having to pay out 10p on Bruno most days! I think it will be something to encourage trading, get money flowing again and allow them to loosen the spreads.

A secondary guess based on that is that it will be a type of dividend to get short term thrills. They will have internal growth user targets so I reckon they might use this opportunity to try some new tactics to get new users from traditional bookies and get them hooked. We've seen them running experiments like the super match day points so no reason they won't chuck in something odd and creative.

• On a selfish level, it stays the same for the next 2 months. Keep the money rolling in with Mr Fernandes

• @Dronny-Gaz super media magnet dividends. Weekly payouts with a 30day eligibility on these to increase interest and provide regular returns to help liquidity.

They may have to run virtual football matches to help return value to PB holds but if they did do this id hope its not at the expense of treble media and as its not real football i think the PB dividend payouts would need to be reduced

• Give everyone who missed out on the bruno train £1000 credited to their account!

• I think some sort of broader mb dividend is required during this period.
    Top 5 positions or top mb position in each league.

It needs to hit a wider pool of players than pogba and bruno. And i say that as a pogba and bruno holder.

• @TOM201 said in Tell me what you want, what you really really want!:

I think some sort of broader mb dividend is required during this period.
    Top 5 positions or top mb position in each league.

It needs to hit a wider pool of players than pogba and bruno. And i say that as a pogba and bruno holder.

I'd go a step further and say it needs to hit a wider pool than just mb players

• Anyone who doesn’t withdraw in the next 2 months gets a 10% bonus.

👀

• Definitely needs something to make the whole market relevant, rather than just the MB stars.
    I do hold MB stars too by the way.
    Traders need to feel confident and secure. If FI play this the right way, investors are going to take notice.
    Strangely enough, it needs to be something not reliant on football being played.
    Worst case scenario approach.

• FI Hot Tub Time machine. Pick a random date in the past 365 days and do the payout again, could be a gold day, silver, bronze or a treble media day. Maybe reduced dividends.

Introduce Media Madness for top 5 places. Announce transfer dividends, but for all holds over £1, not just those bought after a certain date.

• My order of what I want to happen.

1. top 5 media places to win divs is a must. Looking like MB is the gonna be the money generator for the next few months, they need to increase the pool of players that can win - not just Bruno/pogba.
    2. a super media buzz div idea. Every 100/150 MB points won in the next month or 2 is 1p in divs.
    3. some sort of incentive for us to buy PB players. Without football these holds are largely useless until football resumes, which is a few months away at the very, very earliest

• @Dan-w said in Tell me what you want, what you really really want!:

Give everyone who missed out on the bruno train £1000 credited to their account!

How could you have missed the express train?!?!? I couldn’t have been more vocal since mid £5! What else could I do? I tried! 😂💰

• @Tom77 said in Tell me what you want, what you really really want!:

Anyone who doesn’t withdraw in the next 2 months gets a 10% bonus.

👀

I like that idea 👍🏼

• Maybe some sort of PB multiplier for how long you’ve held the shares for? To try and encourage people buying/holding them through this period

• I've been trying to think of ways to give value to non MB players. One way(most likely filled with holes) that could be fun would be to try and 'play' the games that are cancelled over the next couple of months. So far that is only euros but could include champions league/Europa if they are cancelled, or league games

So take the first game like turkey vs Italy. There was only one match that day so would be bronze. All players that are over 1 quid qualify to be drawn out of a lottery. Players that are more expensive (or higher average pb) are more likely to win, but of course doesn't guarentee it. Could be a bit of fun and see trading throughout the market.

• How about you can swop say £5k worth of shares at a transaction fee of x. You must keep your new shares in the index until x amount of weeks before football starts again.

• I get what ppl are saying but are we not just in a very similar position to last summer? Admittedly ppl planned for that, where this has been thrust upon us. I got sick to the back teeth of seeing Wank Biscuits winning MB last summer.

I was very much in my learning phase at this point; not that I claim to know it all now; but still quite a few players had their moment in the spotlight over the summer. I hadn't planned for it so I just IS'd my youths etc to get on players like coutinho, zaha, dybala, bale.

There were only 2 differences. 1 spreads were sensible, and 2 the world wasnt ending. If the spreads were made more reasonable, and if you were of the opinion that the world isnt going to end, then surely those stuck in PB holds would just IS at a more acceptable loss and join the MB party. Also I think we can be pretty confident that plenty of other players will get a slice of the pie during this down time. All your transfer spec lads will have a run at it.

Let's be honest, if you think the world is going to end, then withdrawing all your cash now is basically betting that it WILL. It was Trigger who did that wasnt it?

• @Sol Wait a second... Are you saying you have been advising people to get on Bruno for a while??? ;-))