HWAH Podcast Guest Announcement πŸŽ™

• This week I will be joined by the amazing Denise Schull πŸŽ™

Denise is a performance, strategy and decision advisor. She is also a neuropsychoanalysis pioneer, so we plan on honing in on the psychological side to trading. Cognitive biases, FOMO etc 🧠

Questions or topics below would be much appreciated πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• What tips can you give to help those that really have a bit of a psychological barrier to topping up on players they are already in good profit on?

Is it seeing the average cost that causes the issue? Would it be best to ignore that and log buys at different prices separately? Is this a common trading problem?

• β€˜Why doesn’t everyone just buy Bruno Fernandes and enjoy dividends for the next 3 months?’ Come on guys, what other question could I ask?! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸΌ

• @Westy Great question!

• Been here almost a year now and have learnt the basics. Going forward would I make better profit and decisions by researching stock market trading behaviour and strategies rather than researching football players? Should I subscribe to the "Financial Times" and "Economist" rather than "The Athletic"?

• @Martyn-B Thanks for the question!

• @IRISHFI
    Hello mate ploughed through your podcasts now I'm up to date, I cycle on Zwift so listen to a pod cast or 2 each session, they've all been great πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
    But this one with Denise shull, blew my mind so much so I've purchased her book!!!
    So if you get a response from her you can tell her she's helped somebody.
    Take care bud

F#@king Luigi πŸ’ͺ

• @Doug-s I'll forward that on to her bud. Thanks for that! I've another one coming down the line with a guy called Steve Ward, author of trader mind, which is similar but different, I think you'll like it!

• @IRISHFI Awesome looking forward to it