'Active customers only'

• The first line of the terms and conditions for the current 8.25% net buys bonus states it's for 'active customers only'.

Does anyone know what this actually means? I can't find a definition anywhere.

Thought I'd ask on here before contacting customer services.

Thanks in advance friends of the index.

• @Yellow

0_1584483481588_Screenshot_20200317-221729_Football INDEX.jpg

I've found the definition of an inactive customer, from the terms and conditions ... if that helps.

• @johnboywalker said in 'Active customers only':

@Yellow

I've found the definition of an inactive customer, from the terms and conditions ... if that helps.

Thanks @johnboywalker

I guess that means that new users that sign up ahead of the announcement tomorrow can't get the net buys bonus then.

Although realistically I would expect FI to push it out to everybody as they'll surely be desperate for any income they can get.

• @Yellow said in 'Active customers only':

@johnboywalker said in 'Active customers only':

@Yellow

Thanks @johnboywalker

I guess that means that new users that sign up ahead of the announcement tomorrow can't get the net buys bonus then.

Although realistically I would expect FI to push it out to everybody as they'll surely be desperate for any income they can get.

No really. New users haven't been "inactive" of course. As long as they buy a player when they join, their account would be viewed as active.

@Yellow

I guess this stops people having dummy accounts that they only use for bonuses. I wonder how many people will have used an illegible account for this without realising.

@Yellow

This seems like a bit of an oxymoron to me.

The promotion is only for active users.

The promotion is based on net buys.

So to be eligible to receive any bonus you have to buy shares, therefore ensuring you're an active account.......