Media Debacle

• 0_1584567973956_IMG-20200318-WA0048.jpg

Can anybody explain why Chris Smalling's media has been removed today?
    @administrators would be nice for you to pop up as there won't be any dividends other than media for months and this looks a bit like cheating.

• 'looks a bit like cheating'

You think FI are fixing it? So they can squeak the heavily owned Bruno Fernandes into a media place and pay out more in dividends?

• It does seem a bit odd. Cant see any reason they would remove those stories. Doubt we will get our bonus dividends on Bruno tomorrow unless he can move up to second

• @Yellow said in Media Debacle:

'looks a bit like cheating'

You think FI are fixing it? So they can squeak the heavily owned Bruno Fernandes into a media place and pay out more in dividends?

FI are able to remove stories - which I disagree with anyway as there can be no possible line as to what is and isn't football related. But these are clear transfer stories.

• All been drastically changed now. Bale back at top and Bruno far down the list

• FI might come up with a new media madness idea and generous dividends but if they persist with the current approach on CV (which will be a mention in most topics for the next 3 months) then the new money will soon dry up and stagnation returns. Why would you invest in MB with that level of unpredictability, any money will be put aside for whenever the football returns for normal trading.

• WTF is going on. Its literally impossible to know what will count and what wont. If they are reviewing stories based on the content of the article then thats a step too far as they dont include players from articles if they arent mentioned in the headlines. We shouldnt have to proof read every article to gauge its eligibility

• @Lukeroro

Thanks for highlighting this.

I can see no reason for Smallings stories having been removed. They are football related and are still showing after a quick google search.

It is incredibly disappointing that given this is the only real area of business at the minute and they still manage to mess it up.

My advice is to screenshot the MB list at 2355 hours and then manually try to verify its accuracy.

• Yet Andros Townsend still has stories showing from 6 hours ago in which coronavirus is mentioned

• They have removed a 120 point article for Bruno yet left others up for other players. Are they trying to save on the pay out?
    Just had a quick look and aubameyang, sane and matuidi all have CV mentions including in headline on some.
    This is a joke FI!!

• System is a mess, to give it credibility it needs explaining and greater transparency.

• @Lukeroro said in Media Debacle:

@Yellow said in Media Debacle:

FI are able to remove stories - which I disagree with anyway as there can be no possible line as to what is and isn't football related. But these are clear transfer stories.

Think we've both got the wrong end of the stick here @Lukeroro I apologise.

It looks like the MB rankings have gone to pot.

Scores are moving faster than the toilet roll in Tesco at 6am.

• They literally have one job right now and they cant get it right. Have they got so little to do they are actually taking media scrutiny to a whole new level???

• This is partly why I tend to steer clear of mb players, it's a lottery at best, and at worst a rigged lottery

The whole system needs revamping and the sooner the better if we're stuck with mb as the only possible dividend for the foreseeable future

• Hardly a lottery when Bruno wins 3 or 4 days every week. Which lotteries have you been playing, I’ll have some of that!

For some reason, the removal of stories makes no sense today. Maybe the work experience kid has been left in the office alone?

• @Yellow said in Media Debacle:

I was thinking exactly the same. If they were to cheat, it would be a player not owned by many traders (like Chris Smalling). Less to pay out.

• @ocs123 said in Media Debacle:

Hardly a lottery when Bruno wins 3 or 4 days every week. Which lotteries have you been playing, I’ll have some of that!

For some reason, the removal of stories makes no sense today. Maybe the work experience kids has been left in the office alone?

Or a monkey 🐒

• Is anyone concerned that the index probably aren't making a huge amount of commission but having to still pay out daily, how long could they keep doing this for before money starts drying up?

• @MUFC i suspect they would shorten the spreads if that became a concern for them. Better to burn a few traders than bankrupt the company

• What confuses me is that the removed football related Bruno articles had CV within the story yet they have left up others with CV in the headline!!
    If they are manually removing surely start with the headline?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.