Media Debacle

• System is a mess, to give it credibility it needs explaining and greater transparency.

• @Lukeroro said in Media Debacle:

@Yellow said in Media Debacle:

'looks a bit like cheating'

You think FI are fixing it? So they can squeak the heavily owned Bruno Fernandes into a media place and pay out more in dividends?

FI are able to remove stories - which I disagree with anyway as there can be no possible line as to what is and isn't football related. But these are clear transfer stories.

Think we've both got the wrong end of the stick here @Lukeroro I apologise.

It looks like the MB rankings have gone to pot.

Scores are moving faster than the toilet roll in Tesco at 6am.

• They literally have one job right now and they cant get it right. Have they got so little to do they are actually taking media scrutiny to a whole new level???

• This is partly why I tend to steer clear of mb players, it's a lottery at best, and at worst a rigged lottery

The whole system needs revamping and the sooner the better if we're stuck with mb as the only possible dividend for the foreseeable future

• Hardly a lottery when Bruno wins 3 or 4 days every week. Which lotteries have you been playing, I’ll have some of that!

For some reason, the removal of stories makes no sense today. Maybe the work experience kid has been left in the office alone?

• @Yellow said in Media Debacle:

'looks a bit like cheating'

You think FI are fixing it? So they can squeak the heavily owned Bruno Fernandes into a media place and pay out more in dividends?

I was thinking exactly the same. If they were to cheat, it would be a player not owned by many traders (like Chris Smalling). Less to pay out.

• @ocs123 said in Media Debacle:

Hardly a lottery when Bruno wins 3 or 4 days every week. Which lotteries have you been playing, I’ll have some of that!

For some reason, the removal of stories makes no sense today. Maybe the work experience kids has been left in the office alone?

Or a monkey 🐒

• Is anyone concerned that the index probably aren't making a huge amount of commission but having to still pay out daily, how long could they keep doing this for before money starts drying up?

• @MUFC i suspect they would shorten the spreads if that became a concern for them. Better to burn a few traders than bankrupt the company

• What confuses me is that the removed football related Bruno articles had CV within the story yet they have left up others with CV in the headline!!
    If they are manually removing surely start with the headline?

• @MUFC said in Media Debacle:

Is anyone concerned that the index probably aren't making a huge amount of commission but having to still pay out daily, how long could they keep doing this for before money starts drying up?

Oh don't you worry about the index.

This thing is a fucking cash cow that lays golden eggs.

I have absolutely no concerns about the financial position of the company. They might take a hit in the short term (as will most businesses), but they will have undoubtedly built up a fortune over the 3 years I have been involved.

You don't get to be the sponsor of the mighty Fulhams training kits without having a bit of cash in the bank ... 🤣💩

• Pog was top about an hour ago on 300+. Not sure what happened there either...

• Are we certain that they're removing stories? Would seem more likely there are some issues with the feed and it's intermittently picking up some stories and not others (I seem to recall a similar issue with PB recently).

• I think it should be pogba 1st bale 2nd Bruno 3rd as it stands yet only bale is in top 3

• @ocs123 said in Media Debacle:

Hardly a lottery when Bruno wins 3 or 4 days every week. Which lotteries have you been playing, I’ll have some of that!

For some reason, the removal of stories makes no sense today. Maybe the work experience kid has been left in the office alone?

What I meant by that was the best time being a normal footballing period and the worst as in a situation like we are currently, and it's a lottery because you can never tell what stories should/will stand, what will erroneously stand etc

• @johnboywalker this is very true, they beat many of the big sponsors to get on that never seen training kit 😂

• Fuck it, to make it fair, lets just give the top place to Pablo Sarabia.

No? Nobody? Just me then ... 🥺

• @MUFC said in Media Debacle:

@johnboywalker this is very true, they beat many of the big sponsors to get on that never seen training kit 😂

I'm sure Blockbuster Video probably put in an offer but were marginally outbid by the bald messiah Adam Cole.

• To be fair, they dont actually need to check every single story on every player, they just need to ensure that whoever is in a dividend paying position doesn't have any stories that should be removed.

• @Ddr

If they are removing stories from other players that should count then that wouldn't be fair.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.