Media Debacle

• @MUFC said in Media Debacle:

Is anyone concerned that the index probably aren't making a huge amount of commission but having to still pay out daily, how long could they keep doing this for before money starts drying up?

Oh don't you worry about the index.

This thing is a fucking cash cow that lays golden eggs.

I have absolutely no concerns about the financial position of the company. They might take a hit in the short term (as will most businesses), but they will have undoubtedly built up a fortune over the 3 years I have been involved.

You don't get to be the sponsor of the mighty Fulhams training kits without having a bit of cash in the bank ... 🤣💩

• Pog was top about an hour ago on 300+. Not sure what happened there either...

• Are we certain that they're removing stories? Would seem more likely there are some issues with the feed and it's intermittently picking up some stories and not others (I seem to recall a similar issue with PB recently).

• I think it should be pogba 1st bale 2nd Bruno 3rd as it stands yet only bale is in top 3

• @ocs123 said in Media Debacle:

Hardly a lottery when Bruno wins 3 or 4 days every week. Which lotteries have you been playing, I’ll have some of that!

For some reason, the removal of stories makes no sense today. Maybe the work experience kid has been left in the office alone?

What I meant by that was the best time being a normal footballing period and the worst as in a situation like we are currently, and it's a lottery because you can never tell what stories should/will stand, what will erroneously stand etc

• @johnboywalker this is very true, they beat many of the big sponsors to get on that never seen training kit 😂

• Fuck it, to make it fair, lets just give the top place to Pablo Sarabia.

No? Nobody? Just me then ... 🥺

• @MUFC said in Media Debacle:

@johnboywalker this is very true, they beat many of the big sponsors to get on that never seen training kit 😂

I'm sure Blockbuster Video probably put in an offer but were marginally outbid by the bald messiah Adam Cole.

• To be fair, they dont actually need to check every single story on every player, they just need to ensure that whoever is in a dividend paying position doesn't have any stories that should be removed.

• @Ddr

If they are removing stories from other players that should count then that wouldn't be fair.

• @johnboywalker said in Media Debacle:

Fuck it, to make it fair, lets just give the top place to Pablo Sarabia.

Im hoping they give it to David ‘fucking’ Santon im stuck with 600 of him and he’s been bloody worthless since the day i bought him 😂😂

• @Daniel-Levy said in Media Debacle:

What confuses me is that the removed football related Bruno articles had CV within the story yet they have left up others with CV in the headline!!
    If they are manually removing surely start with the headline?

I don't see any with CV in the title. Have they removed them in the 12min since you posted that?
    Either way, it is a bit of a shit show I agree. It's just about the only thing that needs to be monitored right now and what obviously pays out so it need to be right.
    edit: I see one for Matuidi but that's it. Not checked places 25+, 60pts downwards

• So Sane has 6 stories scoring points. I cannot read the 2 Express articles. Two of the other four stories scoring 60 points mention Corona Virus.

0_1584571667142_Screenshot_20200318-224248.png

0_1584571681416_Screenshot_20200318-223918.png

Would anyone at FI care to comment, on my post or this thread in general?

@administrators

• @Daniel-Levy said in Media Debacle:

@Ddr

If they are removing stories from other players that should count then that wouldn't be fair.

I completely agree, stories being removed that shouldn't is completely wrong, but not what I ws talking about, I was talking about checking stories to be removed and the need to only check the top 3

The point is, removing stories means their score will go down. So if player A has 2 articles worth 100 points and is currently 4th, and 3rd is currently on 250 points with all confirmed and verified articles for the top 3 then its unnecessary to carry on checking each player as you know the top 3 all have verified articles and have higher scores already without taking 1 article and 40 points from player A

• @Black-wolf said in Media Debacle:

@johnboywalker said in Media Debacle:

Im hoping they give it to David ‘fucking’ Santon im stuck with 600 of him and he’s been bloody worthless since the day i bought him 😂😂

Decent player on fitba manager though ...

Keep the faith brother, I just checked my crystal ball and it's telling me he will score and assist in a 3-2 win over Empoli and take home top defender PB on Sunday 13 December 2020.

I'd suggest selling on the spike ... 🤣

• @Ddr

In that case I totally agree and a very good suggestion.
    They could give the kid the rest of the day off and just get him to have a check of the top 3 at the end of the day before paying out.

• @johnboywalker said in Media Debacle:

@Black-wolf said in Media Debacle:

@johnboywalker said in Media Debacle:

Decent player on fitba manager though ...

Keep the faith brother, I just checked my crystal ball and it's telling me he will score and assist in a 3-2 win over Empoli and take home top defender PB on Sunday 13 December 2020.

I'd suggest selling on the spike ... 🤣

Thank god for that i really was starting to think if bought a lemon. At least now i know i have an exit point before the year is over 🤣🤣

• @Martyn-B

LEROY SANE INJURED DURING HORROR TOASTER IN THE BATH ACCIDENT ...

0_1584572248267_Screenshot_20200318-225346_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Go on Jude 🤞

• Theres literally no point checking MB until the last minute - Its far too random. They need to bin it off (I know it's the only thing keeping this place alive at the minute!) Or at least make it crystal clear what scores and counts and what doesn't. It's an utter shambles, let's be honest.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.