Earliest return 30th April.

• https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11960068/coronavirus-english-football-extends-suspension-to-april-30

Earliest return 30th April.

Need an FI response to this please....thank you...!!!

• @gball1975 why?

• @Ringers but but but they must do something!!!

Why can’t people give them a few hours to consider their position so the maths and communicate?

People moan when they get comms wrong and moan when they don’t instantly react; give them a fucking break!

• @Ringers because they said they would and they've known this was coming and we all want to know what the plan is...pretty obvious to me.

I'm certainly not moaning and jumping up and down about it as my port covers all bases and is still doing well even over the last couple of weeks.

Not expecting a response within 10 minutes but we all still want to know...that is all.

• I'll get excited if they say we've got a one hour trading suspension.
    That means it's BIG!

• Can't see it being anything other than enhanced MB divs - You don't need to be an FI guru to know where to put your cash.

I'd expect enhanced/restructured PB/IPDs once re-arranged fixtures are confirmed.

• @gball1975 I think you said

Need an FI response ASAP please!!!

That didn’t suggest, take your time, consider this information, do your sums and make sure the company and its customers are in the best possible position to prosper.

Forgive me if I am wrong and it actually does.

• @Sav2000 said in Earliest return 30th April.:

@Ringers but but but they must do something!!!

Why can’t people give them a few hours to consider their position so the maths and communicate?

People moan when they get comms wrong and moan when they don’t instantly react; give them a fucking break!

Agreed, they must, but they must also make the right decisions. Less haste, more...........money!

• @Ringers Ok ok ....sorry for writing the word "asap" .. I'll edit it for you.

• You didn't mention the new rules that comes into force when football returns. The 2m exclusion zone that must be maintained around all players throughout the game and the 20 second handwash whilst singing the club anthem, following any hand contact with the ball and separate dressing rooms for each player.

• Having had the pleasure of speaking to someone from the FA. All this date changing is them basically kicking the can down the road for as long as possible, due to the tv money involved. So far Sky and BT are apparently ok with holding off legal action, until we concrete details arise whether we will be able to complete the leagues.
    All the premiership teams want to finish it, players on the other hand are proving to be stumbling blocks. Some have the thought process of, why should I put my health at risk to play a game of football, whilst everyone else is self isolating. Plus there are those who have contracts running out, why play and injure yourself, risk your next big move. This date of June 30th to complete the league is still basically the cut off, regardless of what’s been said. So far all these promises of the league will definitely finish are stalling tactics to keep Sky and Bt off of the FAs and premier leagues backs for as long as possible.
    I can’t see them finishing the league, only voiding it???

• @Chris-J said in Earliest return 30th April.:

Can't see it being anything other than enhanced MB divs - You don't need to be an FI guru to know where to put your cash.

No - but it helps 😉👍

• @NewUser122021 said in Earliest return 30th April.:

Having had the pleasure of speaking to someone from the FA. All this date changing is them basically kicking the can down the road for as long as possible, due to the tv money involved. So far Sky and BT are apparently ok with holding off legal action, until we concrete details arise whether we will be able to complete the leagues.
    All the premiership teams want to finish it, players on the other hand are proving to be stumbling blocks. Some have the thought process of, why should I put my health at risk to play a game of football, whilst everyone else is self isolating. Plus there are those who have contracts running out, why play and injure yourself, risk your next big move. This date of June 30th to complete the league is still basically the cut off, regardless of what’s been said. So far all these promises of the league will definitely finish are stalling tactics to keep Sky and Bt off of the FAs and premier leagues backs for as long as possible.
    I can’t see them finishing the league, only voiding it???

I can't see Sky or BT taking legal action or trying to force them to put games back on sooner than the Government advice allows it. They would get absolutely hammered if they did, and rightly so.

• @Yellow And lose all of their subscribers...

Both companies must be challenged anyway, half of their product isn't available, my sky sports package is utterly useless for months.

• @Harford-is-God here in Ireland Sky has told businesses that they can freeze their sports package until live sport returns. Not too sure about domestic subscriptions though.

• @Gregolocky Is the same on the domestic packages, have done so myself after a friend advised it was possible.

• Banned

Any of the providers sky/bt etc will let you pause or cancel.
    Sky I know will without an argument.
    BT will probably argue it out but they will relent, just keep asking to speak to a manager. Because if it comes to it, they will lose in court and they know it, so they will cancel rather than risk it and be forced to do to all. Though I am surprised they haven't agreed to do for all already tbh.