Irony!

• MB was opened up outside the Top 200 and suddenly seemingly random players starting winning. Too unpredictable and MB has been ruined were common arguments put forward.

Then MB started to get more predictable again and the same few players started getting regular top three returns. Shock winners dried up somewhat. Some users (myself included) started getting regular returns again.

Then came the devastating coronavirus and now we can only play for MB for the foreseeable future. The cries started again. The same few players keep winning! PB players are virtually worthless for the next few months! If your portfolio isn't MB friendly, you're doomed!

Maybe FI had got it right all along when they opened MB up to the entire index. Imagine if they hadn't. Most players wouldn't be eligible for anything each day. Now we just need some unpredictability to return to raise interest levels in more players...

Maybe De Gea's transfer can be revived? Perhaps Phil Jones will go viral for scoring from 50 yards in training and celebrating with a Peppa Pig dance. Maybe Fred will be revealed as Pele's secret love child. Who knows, perhaps a Man Utd player won't even finish top three for a week?! All of these things would do nothing for my dividend returns but a return to unpredictable media could just be what is needed until the resumption of league games is in sight.

• @Boris999 Amen

• @Boris999 send us a video of you doing a peppa pig dance?
    I agree with what you're saying... Its good right now. But can't really use such bizarre unpredictable circumstances to make out FI were right to open mb πŸ˜‚

Its a can of worms that isn't worth arguing about again... Some love it... Some hate it...ive gotten used to it but change back to top 200 in a heartbeat if offered the choice

• @Vespasian32 said in Irony!:

@Boris999 send us a video of you doing a peppa pig dance?
    I agree with what you're saying... Its good right now. But can't really use such bizarre unpredictable circumstances to make out FI were right to open mb πŸ˜‚

Its a can of worms that isn't worth arguing about again... Some love it... Some hate it...ive gotten used to it but change back to top 200 in a heartbeat if offered the choice

I think I should've gone for Man Utd sign Steph Houghton to replace Phil Jones. That might have sounded more plausible than his Peppa Pig dance!

• @Boris999 I think you’re doing a grand job old chap πŸ˜‰