Transfer gossip

• Will be interested to see what happens regarding transfer gossip. I hold 24 shares in Osimhen and have seen him increase on the back of man u gossip.

Normally, I would start getting out of him at the gossip, on the basis that man u are always linked with a million players and they then tend to slump, but with the limited options on selling, am guessing we won't see the drops we usually do?

• @Moukoko said in Transfer gossip:

Will be interested to see what happens regarding transfer gossip. I hold 24 shares and have seen him increase on the back of man u gossip.

Normally, I would start getting out of him at the gossip, on the basis that man u are always linked with a million players and they then tend to slump, but with the limited options on selling, am guessing we won't see the drops we usually do?

Hahaha, are we playing guess who? ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฑ

• @johnboywalker said in Transfer gossip:

@Moukoko said in Transfer gossip:

Will be interested to see what happens regarding transfer gossip. I hold 24 shares and have seen him increase on the back of man u gossip.

Hahaha, are we playing guess who? ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿง’๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿง”๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฟโ€๐Ÿฆฑ

Does he wear red boots?

• @johnboywalker balls! Meant to say osimhen!

• @Moukoko according to sky, Obafemi Martins is likely to sign for Shanghai Shenua which will free up Ighalo to sign permanently for Utd. Canโ€™t see Utd signing another striker this summer if thatโ€™s the case

• @Gregolocky said in Transfer gossip:

@Moukoko according to sky, Obafemi Martins is likely to sign for Shanghai Shenua which will free up Ighalo to sign permanently for Utd. Canโ€™t see Utd signing another striker this summer if thatโ€™s the case

Obafemi Martin's???? He must be at least mid 40s now and then you need to factor in the age change for African footballers, meaning hes probably close to 60 in actuality lol

• I've got a few Osimhen. Promising young striker so already ticks boxes, but helpful that his first name is Victor. This is a keyword in the MB scoring matrix. Meaning any story that links him to Manchester 'United' is already worth 100 points, providing there are no negative words in there too.

Mention = 1
    Victor = 3
    United = 1

Total 5, multiply by 20 = 100.

(Today's story in The Mirror is only 80 because they used 'Utd').

• Chelsea/ Liverpool /spurs all potentially in for a striker.
    Osihmen will get to at least ยฃ4 this summer.

• @Gregolocky yeah wasn't a pump by any stretch(otherwise I would have more than 24 shares)

It was to say that normal FI process is

Player gets linked to united
    Almost immediately goes up a decent chunk
    Stories calm down or people take a second to think 'actually, that's not happening'
    Player crashes back down

But now with IS gone I would have thought we wouldn't have the jump on a united rumour, as no one can get out on the short term profit (so less initial buys)

For what it's worth, I think osimhen will definitely not sign for united as it seems to be a sensible move and being sensible hasn't been united forte in the last few seasons

• I think theres a decent opportunity here before the market wakes up. David De Gea currently 74p is top of the MB rankings with stories about a donation to help fight COVID, which will not be removed and he is also gonna be a big transfer story over the summer. Weve already seen Dean Henderson get to a frankly outrageous price as a result of being his most likely replacement should he leave. There could be a decent bit of cap app to be had here as well as the possibility of a good percentage yielded through MB

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.