Any point injecting £50 in a £250 portfolio?

• Started two weeks ago

Current value - £227 (ouch)

Div Return - £7.90 (get in!)

Should I pop another small portion of my wages (my job is retail so secure wage) in...would be £50 and I'd probably top up on my portfolio (Bernat, Bednarek, Moutinoho, Semedo, Morata, Cheryshev, Akanji, Mykolenko)

Thanks in advance !

• @KingJimoT nice div returns mate.

If you can afford a small injection plenty of good prices out there.

• @KingJimoT said in Any point injecting £50 in a £250 portfolio?:

Started two weeks ago

Current value - £227 (ouch)

Div Return - £7.90 (get in!)

Should I pop another small portion of my wages (my job is retail so secure wage) in...would be £50 and I'd probably top up on my portfolio (Bernat, Bednarek, Moutinoho, Semedo, Morata, Cheryshev, Akanji, Mykolenko)

Thanks in advance !

If you have £7.90 in div returns in 2 weeks with a £250.00 port that would suggest you have a high number of shares in one or two MB players.

I personally am just topping up slowly on players I own who are dropping but I believe will pick up when normal service resumes.

In answer to the original question, as long as you are sensible and can afford to have £50 tied up for a while, can still pay mortgage/rent/council tax and feed you and your clan then yes is the answer. Don't forget the 8.25% bonus as well.

Good luck

• If you can afford it mate then I definitely would there is some unbelievable PB value in the Sub £2 category at the moment! I’m hoping to sink another £700 in, and I don’t think I’ll be buying anyone over £2.50 for once

• @Kipper72 you would think that...but my portfolio was built for PB only. Bruno was £5 at the time and defo a missed boat...but my divs came from a Bernat goal in one of the last games of football before COVID. Double dividends and IPDs netted himself 4p and I own 100. Goals from Morata (in that lovely Liverpool win) and assists from Moutinho and Semedo got me up to the £8 mark. Very lucky to say the least and a great ROI on Bernat so far

• @KingJimoT said in Any point injecting £50 in a £250 portfolio?:

@Kipper72 you would think that...but my portfolio was built for PB only. Bruno was £5 at the time and defo a missed boat...but my divs came from a Bernat goal in one of the last games of football before COVID. Double dividends and IPDs netted himself 4p and I own 100. Goals from Morata (in that lovely Liverpool win) and assists from Moutinho and Semedo got me up to the £8 mark. Very lucky to say the least and a great ROI on Bernat so far

Bruno was last £5.00 in Mid february. A bit more than 2 weeks ago.

As for the other players in your portfolio I can't advise due to not having any.