£100 into bruno ??

• Just made a post about my £250 portfolio as I'm thinking about chucking more money on here. Bruno is a player that never really caught my eye due to the price...however he could add some spice into my life.

the 8.25% offer could help if i ever choose to sell him , hopefully I won't
    long term MB and PB hold
    double divs for MB

He would have a little bit of ROI for me in compared to my euro holds (eg Bernat, Mountiho, Akanji)

Portfolio looking a bit dry atm and looking for a spark of excitement !

Opinions?

• I imagine a lot of people will reply the same as me, there’s not much point in buying 10 Bruno’s. Even if he goes up to £12 you’d only gain £20. Stick to the cheaper markets and you’ll make far more money

• @KingJimoT i agree with that; personally I’d be looking at the £1 to £1.50 market. Pick someone with potential transfer, but your call

• I'd do it tbh.
    He gets dips when he doesn't win MB and today is one of those days but that means £9.70 is the cheapest he's been since the MB announcement. I bought him last week and he's won MB 3 times in 8 days since then. Not many other players have even come close.

• @ChazFI123 a MB win is £2 though? I'd most likely add to the stash of Bruno's too. I know COVID has had an impact on my PB holds, but the £1-$1.50 market has produced nothing but shit for me. 10 Bruno's would be more interesting and will provide a base for future Bruno's to come. Thanks for the advice though !

• @KingJimoT if he wins MB you’ll get £1 for his win. And double dividends end next week, I know it might seem like the PB scene is dead at the moment, but without having a bigger portfolio it’s hard to make real money on the MB scene. Patience will pay off, it wouldn’t surprise me if Bruno is more like £8.50 once normal football resumes too

• @ChazFI123 I'll focus on PB then. Should I top up (current holds Bernat, Morata, Moutinho* and Semedo* fit the criteria of CL/EL and Euros) or should I look elsewhere?

• @KingJimoT I do the same as you, topping up a little at a time when I can afford it, normally between £30 and £100. Whilst Bruno is under a tenner I would always start buy buying a couple of shares in him as I think he will become a rounded div earner, in my opinion.

I then look at the players who are in the red and top up on the ones I believe will recover to a much higher price than I paid for them in the first place and wait for the next income of cash to repeat the process.

That is how I am playing at the moment, not sure it will work but I am in a position where I can play the long game.

• @KingJimoT said in £100 into bruno ??:

Just made a post about my £250 portfolio as I'm thinking about chucking more money on here. Bruno is a player that never really caught my eye due to the price...however he could add some spice into my life.

the 8.25% offer could help if i ever choose to sell him , hopefully I won't
    long term MB and PB hold
    double divs for MB

He would have a little bit of ROI for me in compared to my euro holds (eg Bernat, Mountiho, Akanji)

Portfolio looking a bit dry atm and looking for a spark of excitement !

Opinions?

Where are you in terms of net buys for the promotional period?

I'm lucky in that I had withdrawn my entire portfolio before Coronavirus really took hold here. I've put money back into pure MB players for the foreseeable future given there is no return date for football yet. Meaning every buy is adding to the net buy bonus, so by targeting MB players I can reinvest their divs to compound and further increase the bonus. I think it's a good approach if you're also in the position.

• @KingJimoT so today I chucked some more money in and spent my dividends. I bought Skov, Gosens, Kingsley Coman, Teji Savanier, Benjamin Pavard and Pulisic. But honestly there’s so much value out there, some like Parejo is cheap as chips now, Thauvin is someone else I’ve looked at

• There are 101 great players too buy right now in my opinion but the one i have bought most shares in is Osimhen. I think he will get a move to a bigger club soon (hopefully the next window) and i see him at 3 or 4 pound a share depending on which club.

• Savanier
    Lemar
    Coutinho
    Almendra
    Belotti
    Watkins
    Benrahma
    Griezemann
    Gravenberch
    Tonali

And many more who i can see moving to different clubs soon.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.