Sancho is now.....

• Overpriced!

There I have said it 😂

£11 folks 😮 a lot now riding on him getting this Manchester United move, if he goes Chelsea I can see of lot of burnt fingers. 🔥

On the plus side, it stretches the market for all - and others will start to look value.

• @Ericali Think I agree...in an ideal FI world id say price is safe due to age and hype for a long time and looks the real deal performance wise...but hes now my most expensive hold and when ranked with the others his divs stand out as pathetic!
    So if ideal FI world, id hold as he could be biggest divs earner for years.
    But once PB comes back i think the FI world will be dumping to buy up the dips of players who SO FAR return much more divs and are priced a LOT cheaper.

I think the Utd move will happen though...another spit in the eye of City and Utd rebuild looks impressive, players will want to be a part of this new Utd 🤢

I will still hold him though!

• can't see Chelsea move..CHO, Mount, Ziyech, Pulisic, Cheek

Liverpool- Yes

• @Westy apparently Klopp is unwilling to pay the 7-figure fee to enter the race.

I think Sancho's price will rely more on MB rather than PB, as you can be a solid PB performer & it's still a lottery.

People are banking on the Manchester United move to justify the MB on the back of the sports pages. If he gets the move - fair enough, he will get the MB.

If he doesn't go the media behemoth which is Manchester United & goes somewhere like Chelsea. He wouldn't justify a share price more than £8-£9 in my opinion.

• @Ericali said in Sancho is now.....:

@Westy apparently Klopp is unwilling to pay the 7-figure fee to enter the race.

I think Sancho's price will rely more on MB rather than PB, as you can be a solid PB performer & it's still a lottery.

People are banking on the Manchester United move to justify the MB on the back of the sports pages. If he gets the move - fair enough, he will get the MB.

If he doesn't go the media behemoth which is Manchester United & goes somewhere like Chelsea. He wouldn't justify a share price more than £8-£9 in my opinion.

I’ve mentioned this before on a previous Sancho post, but I honestly believe that him moving to Utd doesn’t do his price any good once the hype and MB dies down. I see it as 2 scenarios happening

1. Moves to Utd and has to compete with Bruno for mid PB. Bruno on set pieces and looking like he’s the one pulling the strings in transitioning midfield to attack, I’d say that’s a tall order even for Sancho. He’d almost likely require a GWG to outscore Bruno.

2. Moves to Utd and gets reclassified as a forward (which has been a topic of discussion with Sancho before. I could see it happening). This does one of two things. The first being it makes Sancho look grossly overpriced compared to Rashford, as they’ll both be playing the same position but on opposite flanks. He’ll very slowly drop and align with Rashford’s price. Or the second (and one I think is more likely), makes Rashford look very, very undervalued, and his price will shoot up and align with Sancho.

That’s my take on the situation if he does come to Utd

• Liverpool are firmly in the race, if they are not then they have no ambition whatsoever.
    Going to be plenty of twist’s in this deal.

• @Andy I think that will likely hurt both players PB & MB.

Splitting it.

Sancho will likely get classified as a forward in the PL, but Bruno will remain on penalties.

Bruno & Sancho will likely share the corners like Bruno & Fred do now & probably the same on the FK's - although I expect Bruno to take the majority.

They will both get MB, but both will eat into each others media profile.

• @Andy I understand why you think rashford might climb... But the market knows everything about him... Hes been utds best young player for a few years now... Wins some mb, wins some pb and has found his value. The fact sterling has been higher priced despite winning less divs (I think) hasn't dragged rashford up.

I think its more likely sancho loses value after the move. Right now... People are desperate for divs and with no football on, they are happy to flock to sancho and win maybe £1 or so over the next couple of months then time their exit.

I think itl be incredibly hard to time so I'm staying out... As westy says... There will be a race to PB bargains once football is confirmed to be back on... And when people are sat on £5 per share profit on sancho.. At £11-12 for someone who won't win as many divs as some £2 players... There could be a clamour to sell.

Short term his value will continue to rise and he will win a lot of mb... So some people will make a lot of money

• I almost started a thread at 9:00 to say that today's the day Sancho hits £11 but didn't because I thought I'd be ridiculed! Yet one and a half hours later he's not just hit £11, he's smashed through it. So glad I hold him!

• If I held Sancho I would probably be selling right now. He won't be a PB player in the Prem, so you'd literally be relying on MB and that's dependant on him being at United

• I had 423 after buying them 3 days ago @ £10.20

just put them in the queue at £11.17 - Sold within 30 secs...........

• @Ericali not if you already hold him he’s not. Way too low. 😊

• @Vespasian32 said in Sancho is now.....:

@Andy I understand why you think rashford might climb... But the market knows everything about him... Hes been utds best young player for a few years now... Wins some mb, wins some pb and has found his value. The fact sterling has been higher priced despite winning less divs (I think) hasn't dragged rashford up.

I think its more likely sancho loses value after the move. Right now... People are desperate for divs and with no football on, they are happy to flock to sancho and win maybe £1 or so over the next couple of months then time their exit.

I think itl be incredibly hard to time so I'm staying out... As westy says... There will be a race to PB bargains once football is confirmed to be back on... And when people are sat on £5 per share profit on sancho.. At £11-12 for someone who won't win as many divs as some £2 players... There could be a clamour to sell.

Short term his value will continue to rise and he will win a lot of mb... So some people will make a lot of money

I agree with you. One or the other will happen, I just thought Rashford rising would be more likely but like I said, wouldn’t surprise me if either one of those happen. But your point with sterling is very interesting.

I’m with you on this one, staying away from Sancho. Gonna find it hard to market sell with the current situation, and I’m not prepared to deposit thousands in here to buy enough Sancho shares to make it worthwhile

• @Advinculas-Index exactly what I would have been doing. 👍

It's like pass the parcel but in reverse. Those left holding when the music stops playing definitely DON'T win the prize! 💣

• Jeez... Panda on twitter just showed he has £250,000 in Sancho right now... That's some faith in the player!

• question is, when does fernandes begin to look like value again?.....

• @Advinculas-Index when we hear football is coming back

• And when Sancho goes to Chelsea 👍

• @Advinculas-Index

I guess when he is winning games for Utd he will be pulling in the MB and PB!

• MB review might shake things up anything could happen

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.