dybala to be Man U would be great!

• Do you think it will have with Pogba going opposite way? Great age at 25 high pb scores and media would soar. I reckon he would be £6 player easily.

Dybala   

Rashford Bruno Sancho

Title contenders with that forward line!

• @cowan86 I agree. But I don't think we would be going for Sancho if we got Dybala.

We probably line up as:-

Rashford-------Martial---------Dybala

---------------Fernandes-----------------

-----------Fred--------McTominay------

And look to strengthen with another midfielder if Pogba went the other way in a swop deal.

The front 3 would be very fluid & interchangeable.

• Very good player and everything, but I don’t really want him at United. Just seems like a Di Maria 2.0, didn’t want to join last summer, so united would have to overpay for him to join. I’d rather get an actual winger, than get him and force him to play out wide

• Really don’t want dybala, had his chance to come and clearly didn’t want to. For me Sancho - and then we have the best three up front in world football. I do think Pogba will go so need to replace - for me Bellingham and Thomas would be good replacements (both). Would still need another midfielder to replace mata and I’d go for grealish.

• @Gazza said in dybala to be Man U would be great!:

Really don’t want dybala, had his chance to come and clearly didn’t want to. For me Sancho - and then we have the best three up front in world football. I do think Pogba will go so need to replace - for me Bellingham and Thomas would be good replacements (both). Would still need another midfielder to replace mata and I’d go for grealish.

Congrats that's the best joke I've heard all week!!!!

That wouldnt even be the best front three in manchester, let alone the premier league or even the world

• @cowan86 I’m sure he’s older than 25

• @Doddy correct - he's 26! 👍

• @Ericali haha seems to been about for years