Mbappe

• Lots of movement πŸ€”

• @Friedeggs any thoughts why? Haven't really seen any news or reason for a rise. Lots of positives but none that I can think of that haven't been there for a while.

• I would say probaly sancho stretching the market. He was higher than this before the sell off the other week

• I don't normally ask for advice on the well known players as I generally trust my own judgement but I am really torn on this guy and would be interested in anyone's thoughts. I would say he is one of my few genuinely long term holds, as I only see him getting better and he's always going to have transfer links for as long as he is at PSG. He's also likely to be one of the in demand players for next years Euros, so I had no intention to sell until at least then. However, I bought at Β£5.29 and every time I check my portfolio over the last few days he's gone up another penny or so, which is really tempting me to cash in and sell.

• @Mintyfresh sell after 364 x 3 days πŸ‘πŸ»

• @Mintyfresh I brought at Β£5.90...I will not be cashing in, good 3 year hold or sell just prior to potential transfer.

• @gball1975 Kylian Mbappe is the equivalent of gold on FI

• @Gregolocky @gball1975 thanks for that. Will probably keep holding for now. I do like to lock in profit and move on but he just seems to keep rising with no particular reason, as all the reasons I think he's a good hold are still to come, so it just seems too early to get out but was keen for another opinion as didn't know if I was kidding myself.

• @Mintyfresh My whole port is 3300 Mbappe. Hold.

• @KingRafa 1 player port @3300 shares??? Now that is a brave man. What price you get him at??

• @Gregolocky said in Mbappe:

@gball1975 Kylian Mbappe is the equivalent of gold on FI

This i couldn't agree with more.

The future best in the world (already in the conversation at very young age), definitely to move soon, be surprised if it's not this summer but at the very most next year.

My safest hold! Made look even more value by Sancho's price. If they do open up the media to European outlets you'd imagine it'll help him as well particularly if he ends up at Madrid or Barca.

• A bump on this thread as FOMO seems to be breaking out this morning. The next rocket?

• If you believe the papers Real Madrid will sign Mane for 100million so liverpool can buy Mbappe.
    I mean common πŸ˜‚

• Liverpool who just tried to put non-paying staff on furlough are about to spend Β£250 million on Mbappe? Real Madrid Β£150 million on Mane. Just so stupid, there won't be any transfers anywhere near that size until at least next year..
    Doesn't mean his price won't rocket though.

• I’ve said it for ages, Liverpool will not sign Mbappe, this isn’t career mode πŸ˜‚

• It's actually getting quite boring. Half the media telling us that corona is disastrous for football clubs financially and many face financial ruin and then the tabloids still come up with rumours of plus Β£100 million transfers.

Any of the big stars wanting a move away this summer will have to wait unless they somehow can be involved in some very complicated swap deals which I think will be very unlikely.

Some of the cash rich clubs might do a bit of business but no where near the figures we are used to.

No club will be seen to be spending hundreds of millions while they are negotiating with players about cutting their salaries and not paying staff.

• @gball1975 Held 500 since before SS. Sold up the rest of the port and went all in on the boy about 6 weeks ago. Average buy price 7.20.

• Reported from The Sun 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Finally bought Mbappe today. Resisted for a long time due to lack of dividends but has a big move ahead of him in next couple of years, as well as the Euros and World Cup. Also has great market sentiment. Don't let me down, Kylian! πŸ˜‚

• Let's be honest, at the truly global "elite" level (Skills, Ability, technique, winning, brand, commercial appeal and marketability!) theres not a lot around currently, and probably wont be if corona destroys the football bubble.

Two years from now when Messi and Ronaldo are doing the after dinner speaking circuit, theres perhaps only Neymar and Pogba to rival Mbappe, and Neymar is already lost to his ego and Pogba is firmly lodged up his agents arse listening to people tell him how good he is without actually playing. Others like Haaland and Sancho are still a couple of years off "elite" yet (They'll get there!)

Mbappe is the only one going about this "elite" career path in the right way. He has to move from PSG now and he'll break all sorts of records when he does.

My point is Mbappe is a solid hold and a long term one at that, as he will be the "elite" for the next few years. Get on him now as he wont be dropping anytime soon.