next pay day buys

• i appreciate your feedback n 'where to put the money now' luckily i was able to sell all my shares in pogba which allowed me to reinvest. ive held back some money and might be getting some more later this week. i have a post it note on my computer with the follwing list of players. i would appreciate your feedback on who would be the best buys with your reasoning. thanks in advance:

wague
    aouar
    golovin
    caci
    rashford
    sabitzer
    sane
    davis
    rashica
    betancur
    fati
    hakimi
    tonali
    alphonso davis

• Rashford as I feel he is a better player than Sancho

• @jonathan-rolfe of those I have Aouar likely summer move and decent player; Sabizter possible summer move, Euro 2021 and very decent player in my opinion.

The other one I’m waiting for cash to invest in is Golvin.

I have no negative views on the others

• Think Declan Rice is a good shout at £1.73. He’s 21, English and is being linked with Chelsea, Man City, United & Arsenal.

City & Chelsea are desperate for a defensive minded midfield & West Ham are always a Selling club if the price is right.

Think with the MD opening up to 5 places, could see some return. An I personally feel he will move this summer.

• @Bezz82 cheers i will put on watchlist

• @Sav2000 thank you. it sems im looking in the right direction. yeah i like aouir and sabitzer . he was in my champions league fantasy team

• @THFC1972 i agree. next season with bruno could be a goalfest

• @jonathan-rolfe Hakimi is one to keep a very close eye on. Chelsea wouldn't be ideal in my view because I'd be looking for a transfer for him that would likely result in him being re-classidied as a defender which would result in him being an elite PB player.

With the emergence of Reece James I wouldn't think chelsea were planning on using him as a right back. If a side like Spurs or perhaps even City were serious about him I'd be absolutely piling in. I'll be monitoring him and his transfer links very closely but the Chelsea link, for me, isnt really a positive

• @MickTurbo thanks for the information. i hadnt looked into the recent transfer speculation on him but will keep him on the list

• @jonathan-rolfe was one of the very best PB defenders, recently re-classidied as a midfielder which is negative cos he faces more and stiffer competition and also loses clean sheet bonuses. Not beyond the realms that he could revert back to a defender with the right move

• @MickTurbo thank you. im gonna leave it for now. i had seen the reclassification of bayern players effecting kimmitch negatively and gnabry postively. didnt realise this had happened to hakimi too. i think i will focus more on alphonso davis as more security there.

also interested that noone has mentioned wague yet. unless im missing something he will be going back to barcelona and hes at an excellent price. also so young and potentially a strong pb player

• @MickTurbo said in next pay day buys:

@jonathan-rolfe Hakimi is one to keep a very close eye on. Chelsea wouldn't be ideal in my view because I'd be looking for a transfer for him that would likely result in him being re-classidied as a defender which would result in him being an elite PB player.

With the emergence of Reece James I wouldn't think chelsea were planning on using him as a right back. If a side like Spurs or perhaps even City were serious about him I'd be absolutely piling in. I'll be monitoring him and his transfer links very closely but the Chelsea link, for me, isnt really a positive

Maybe chelsea see hakimi as a viable option further forward and cover for rb? He plays such an attacking role for dortmund that I could see him being utilised in a front 3 if the team is set up to be solid rather than spectacular

• @jonathan-rolfe , In that list I only hold Sane (bought after he bottomed out from his ACL, and timinf when to sell, not sure), and Rashica (Bremen's gem, was sure to get relegated before all this, and surely due a transfer, Ive read spec to replace Sancho at Dortmund, but its just spec).

Thats a tough list to pick from, some great shouts! Would echo @MickTurbo in saying keep an eye on Hakimi. Anywhere he transfers to and actually plays RB enough to be reclassified as a defender would be super. Or, if the new team actually lists him as a defender when they submit their squads

• Ronaldo- Top three in media 4 times out of 6 recently.

Unlikely we will see Football in the next 6-8 weeks. At £3.20, he's going to win you some serious dividends.

Obviously a short term hold, there will be lots of volatility in him. But i think he represents fantastic value in the current market.

• @Leclerc cheers for the feedback. i too have heard rumours of rashica replacing sancho. also heard the name mousssa diaby mentioned for the same reason

• @Meridismo04 yeah . not one i thought of but can see the attraction

• @jonathan-rolfe @MickTurbo surely Hakimi will be back to a defender when the Real Madrid squad is released in 2040

• @Bezz82 said in next pay day buys:

Think Declan Rice is a good shout at £1.73. He’s 21, English and is being linked with Chelsea, Man City, United & Arsenal.

City & Chelsea are desperate for a defensive minded midfield & West Ham are always a Selling club if the price is right.

Think with the MD opening up to 5 places, could see some return. An I personally feel he will move this summer.

I personally wouldn’t say City are desperate for a CDM. They already have Rodri and Gundogan that can play there. Not to mention Fernandinho can still do a job there