Kike Garcia and value in the IPD market.

• Potentially we could see lots of fixtures in June/July and August if it's the intention of domestic leagues to finish the 19/20 season, if that scenario plays out it's going to bring alot of value to IPD holds.

Much like PB players the value is out there if you do some reasersch and the example I'll use is Kike Garcia. He's currently 16p which is the same price he was 1 year ago,peaked at 26p in the season so has potentially now 'bottomed out' price wise.

His record in the 19/20 season of 3 goals in 17 apperances hardly inspires confidence, however, when you contrast it with him Scoring a few in late November / December and then spent all of January and February injured you could argue there's potential for him to score 2 or 3 over a 30 day period packed with games. He's also the first choice striker at Eibar and got a year left on his contract.

Few more out there like this, lower end of the market has great value to.

0_1585482594502_Screenshot_20200329-122420.png

• Great analysis I will take a closer look

• Made this thread for Kike Garcia when IPD's were just 1p for a goal. Given Kike Garcia is still the same price (16p), La Liga fixtures have just come out and it's now 10p a goal feels a good time to bring it back up.

• @DW
    2 goals and you wouldn't even have to worry about shifting him. Could just let him retire and sit in your port and you'd still be in profit! 🤣🤣

• @Vaughany haha! I know it. I've actually got around 1,000 of this fella and just now seen he's got 4 games in September so very optimistic!

• This isthe same Kike Garcia that had a spell at Boro. Ive watched him play quite a bit and never thought I'd see a thread on here dedicated to him, but fairs fair, theres not much to his game but he does know where the goal is and if u can score goals in that Boro side then u cant be all bad. I wont be getting involved but with average luck he could return his price in a very short period of time

• Behold the power of the forum!

• @MickTurbo I'll be popping up with a Hal Robson-Kanu thread tomorrow 😜

I think it's fair to say outside on an IPD context he's zero value. I'm not sure where you put him price in the context of regular IPD's at 2p so interesting to see where price lands in October.

When I bought 1,000 for 16p we still had instant sell on the 'Dex' and he'd previously peaked at 26p so felt like a player to flip on a good run of goals.

To be transparent I have sold 400 of my shares off the back of the rise (just to good not to) but fully intend to let the other 600 play out across the enhanced IPD window. Even at 23p one goal returns about 40% so happy to enjoy the ride on this one.

• @DW he wasnt exactly loved by the boro fans but he scored some important goals the year we went up and hed probably walk into our side now