Can these young players handle first team football?

• Hi guys hope every FI member is fine an well, I will be scouting young players with very high potential from the ages of 18-21 that have a good chance to play for there first teams very soon or who the big clubs are watching right now. Players price in value will be no more than £1.30 a share well that’s the aim. Any player that I put on here I will have done extended research on, it won’t be just throwing names on the forum it will be detailed research an a lot of hard work.

Remember I’m only selecting players capable of playing in the first team or that can handle playing in the top leagues. I’m not looking for raw young talent like 16-18 years old.

Thank you for your time.

Dav

• Player cam profile.

Name : Michael Cuisance
    Birth : Strasbourg
    Height : 5 ft 11 inch
    Position : Centre Midfield
    Foot : Left
    FI share price : £1.02

Clubs Apps
    Nancy ll 1
    M’Gladbach 35
    Bayern 3

French National Team

Under Apps
    U16 16
    U17 13
    U18 5
    U19 15
    U20 5

Monchengladbach

Cuisance signed for Mönchengladbach on 9th May 2017, he made his first team debut on 19th September 2017 v Stuttgart in a 2-0 home win, he spent two seasons here where he had 39 appearances in all competitions. First season he played 26 times an Second season he played 13 times. Cuisance was Player of the Season for Monchengladbach in his first season 2017-18.

Bayern Munich

Cuisance then signed for Bayern Munich on 17th August 2019 for nearly 10 million euros and signed a whopping 5 year contract. He wears the number 11 jersey an made his debut pretty quick on 31st August 2019 in a 6-1 win against Mainz where he came on in the 79th minute for Thiago. Cuisance is the fifth French player on Bayern’s roster along with Coman, Tolisso, Hernandez an Pavard.

Finland 2018 U19s Euro Tournament

Cuisance featured for France U19s where they reached the semi-finals and lost to Italy 2-0. Cuisance an Diaby(Leverkusen) were arguably Frances best players hence why both made the Team of the Tournament with the likes of Rúben Vinagre(Wolves), Florentino Luís(Benfica) and Sandro Tonali(Brescia)

Comments from me

After seeing footage of Cuisance I can see why Bayern Munich offered the youngest a 5 year contract. A truly talented young player that has the game to reach the top, Physically his already there nearly 6 foot an amazing ball control skills, even in tight areas on the pitch he remains calm under pressure and doesn’t lose the ball, his a set piece king who takes free kicks an corners, his passing game is extremely good an he also has an eye for goal with that talented left foot of his. I can only see his game improving because of the club his at and the team mates around him.

Comments from the Professionals

Hasan Salihamidžić - Bayern Director

“He has a really good left foot – there’s music in it”

“Being the only left-leaning player in the midfield mix could, of course, play in Cuisance’s favour – but he knows that any game time at Bayern will be hard earned”

"Mickael has his strengths in possession football. He has great technique, a strong left foot and a great mentality”

“Our opinion is that in the possession game that we play, he can develop further, fulfil his potential and improve and strengthen our team.”

Robert Lewandowski

Bayern teammate Lewandowski remembers watching Cuisance from the sidelines at a pre-season tournament, not long after the midfielder had linked up with Gladbach.

“He’s a young player with huge potential,” he said when news of Cuisance’s move to Bayern broke.
    “I didn’t know him at the time but I thought ‘this kid has a good future in front of him’.”
    Lewandowski’s instinct was right. Thanks to his creativity and calmness on the ball, Cuisance was voted Player of the Season by Gladbach fans at the end of the 2017/18 campaign.

Jean-Robert Foucher - French club coach

“He’s the strongest I saw pass through, even if you can’t be sure how things will develop,” Jean-Robert Foucher told L’Est Républicain after Cuisance joined Bayern.

“But I knew all the same that he would be a professional… his game intelligence, his desire, his determination. He was capable, for example, of changing his decision [on the ball] at the last second. But he worked really hard to get to that point.”

All references an quotes used are below with links provided

YouTube links:

Thank you FI community I hope you found this Player Cam Profile very useful.

Dav

• Sorry not sure why some of the text is large

• Feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time

• Good stuff, keep them coming. He also had a share price of £1.25 in Jan. He's now on my watchlist.

• @Smak1991

I recommend you watch him on YouTube an then decide on why Bayern gave him a 5 year contract. An oh yes there’s more players lined up.

Thanks for your feedback 👍🏼

• He did get player of the season in his first season at Monchengladbach

• Good write up. Thanks for sharing. Timing maybe not be best though. Or maybe it is. Cuisance is a player but competition is hot at Bayern. With football seeming a while off I just can't see an investment at this stage.

The type of players in your age bracket id like to see are players like Trincao. Great season. Signs for Barca at end of season. Hes not priced like a Barcelona attacking player but should he be? Does he have what it takes? He's very investable at the minute.

• @Dav good thread idea, not sure what you did with the formatting though!

I think Cuisance's best chance of first team football is away from Bayern - I would imagine they will look to loan him out for a season or sell off if they get a decent offer. I have only this season been following the German leagues in more detail but I would assume that Fein will come back from his loan spell ahead of Cuisance?

It seems there has been interest from Inter for Tolisso which might mean he is going to get an opportunity for some more sub appearances but I cant see him pushing for a starting position in the next 12 months.

• @Dalian-Smith

Thank you for your feedback, totally agree with you that Trincao is a quality player but for me is a tad over priced at £2.07 until he wears the jersey of Barca then it could be a different story, but there’s no doubt about his skill set.

• @Diamond-Tiger

Thank you for your feedback

With Bayerns centre midfield you have Martinez who’s aging an obviously Tolisso has not reached the level that they thought he would. Cuisance’s variety in that position makes him stand out not only can he play the deep holding role he can produce the goods as a box to box midfielder with great dribbling skills. Not forgetting his first season at Monchengladbach. Yes Fein is 21 years old an on his second loan spell with hamburger first loan spell was with Regensburg.

• This post is deleted!

• Player cam profile.

Name : Michael Cuisance
    Birth : Strasbourg
    Height : 5 ft 11 inch
    Position : Centre Midfield
    Foot : Left
    FI share price : £1.02

Clubs Apps

Nancy ll 1
    M’Gladbach 35
    Bayern 3

French National Team

Under Apps
    U16 16
    U17 13
    U18 5
    U19 15
    U20 5

Monchengladbach

Cuisance signed for Mönchengladbach on 9th May 2017, he made his first team debut on 19th September 2017 v Stuttgart in a 2-0 home win, he spent two seasons here where he had 39 appearances in all competitions. First season he played 26 times an Second season he played 13 times. Cuisance was Player of the Season for Monchengladbach in his first season 2017-18.

Bayern Munich

Cuisance then signed for Bayern Munich on 17th August 2019 for nearly 10 million euros and signed a whopping 5 year contract. He wears the number 11 jersey an made his debut pretty quick on 31st August 2019 in a 6-1 win against Mainz where he came on in the 79th minute for Thiago. Cuisance is the fifth French player on Bayern’s roster along with Coman, Tolisso, Hernandez an Pavard.

Finland 2018 U19s Euro Tournament

Cuisance featured for France U19s where they reached the semi-finals and lost to Italy 2-0. Cuisance an Diaby(Leverkusen) were arguably Frances best players hence why both made the Team of the Tournament with the likes of Rúben Vinagre(Wolves), Florentino Luís(Benfica) and Sandro Tonali(Brescia)

Comments from me

After seeing footage of Cuisance I can see why Bayern Munich offered the youngest a 5 year contract. A truly talented young player that has the game to reach the top, Physically his already there nearly 6 foot an amazing ball control skills, even in tight areas on the pitch he remains calm under pressure and doesn’t lose the ball, his a set piece king who takes free kicks an corners, his passing game is extremely good an he also has an eye for goal with that talented left foot of his. I can only see his game improving because of the club his at and the team mates around him.

Comments from the Professionals

Hasan Salihamidžić - Bayern Director

“He has a really good left foot – there’s music in it”

“Being the only left-leaning player in the midfield mix could, of course, play in Cuisance’s favour – but he knows that any game time at Bayern will be hard earned”

"Mickael has his strengths in possession football. He has great technique, a strong left foot and a great mentality”

“Our opinion is that in the possession game that we play, he can develop further, fulfil his potential and improve and strengthen our team.”

Robert Lewandowski

Bayern teammate Lewandowski remembers watching Cuisance from the sidelines at a pre-season tournament, not long after the midfielder had linked up with Gladbach.

“He’s a young player with huge potential,” he said when news of Cuisance’s move to Bayern broke.
    “I didn’t know him at the time but I thought ‘this kid has a good future in front of him’.”
    Lewandowski’s instinct was right. Thanks to his creativity and calmness on the ball, Cuisance was voted Player of the Season by Gladbach fans at the end of the 2017/18 campaign.

Jean-Robert Foucher - French club coach

“He’s the strongest I saw pass through, even if you can’t be sure how things will develop,” Jean-Robert Foucher told L’Est Républicain after Cuisance joined Bayern.

“But I knew all the same that he would be a professional… his game intelligence, his desire, his determination. He was capable, for example, of changing his decision [on the ball] at the last second. But he worked really hard to get to that point.”

All references an quotes used are below with links provided

YouTube links:

Dav

• @Dav

Good effort mate, this sort of thing is always welcomed 👍

• @MickTurbo

Thank you very much for your feedback 👍🏼

• Player cam profile

Name: Maxence Caqueret
    Birth: Venissieux, France
    Height: 5ft 9inch
    Position: Centre Midfield
    Foot: Right
    FI share price: £1.32

Clubs - Apps

Lyon B: 40
    Lyon: 8

French National Team

Under - Apps
    U16: 12
    U17: 15
    U18: 12
    U19: 12

Lyon

Caqueret is a youth exponent from Lyon. When he joined the first team from Lyon B he signed a 5 year contract. He made his first team debut on 5th January 2019 in a 2-0 win against Bourges in the Coupe de France. He played his first Ligue 1 game on the 30th November 2019 against Strasbourg giving an assist to Cornet in a 2-1 win.

2019 Armenia U19s Euro Tournament

Caqueret featured for France u19s at the Armenian Euro u19s Tournament, France reached the semifinals an were beaten by Spain on penalties. Caqueret did make the Team of the Tournament in a 3 man Midfield.

Strengths

• Passing
    • Vision
    • Tackling
    • Intercepting
    • Tactical intelligence
    • Technique
    • Bravery
    • Concentration levels
    • Pace
    • Positional sense

Style

• Box to box Midfielder
    • Knows how to dictate tempo
    • Constantly asking for the ball
    • Able to make effective late runs into the opposite box
    • High number of touches an passes per game

Gerard Bonneau - Head of youth recruitment at Lyon

“He really puts a lot into it. He gets through a lot of work and he’s got a very pure technique, he scraps for every ball too an he can take out a whole defensive line with a single pass or a dribble”

My comments

Having watched him in the u19s Tournament, I could see how talented he was. He has great passing skills short or long an is very creative from the middle of the park, he likes to put it about too with his pressing an sharp tackling. 5 ft 9 so his mobile in that area for me he has a big future ahead of him especially with Lyon but I do see him moving to a bigger club

YouTube links

Dav

• It roughly takes 2-3 hours for research on a player but I will try an add one more by then end of today. Stay local lol

• Player cam profile

Name: Exequiel Palacios
    Birth: Tucumán, Argentina
    Height: 5ft 10inch
    Club: Bayer Leverkusen
    Position: Centre Midfield
    Foot: Right
    FI share price: £1.52

Clubs - Apps

River Plate: 48
    Bayer Leverkusen: 4

Argentina National Team

Under - Apps
    U17: 10
    U20: 3
    Main: 4

River Plate

Palacios has come through the ranks at River Plate, he made his league debut on 8th November 2015 against Newells old boys. Palacios made his final appearance for his boyhood club in the final of the Copa Argentina on the 13th December 2019, playing 79 minutes in a 3-0 win over Central Córdoba.

Bayer Leverkusen

On 16th December 2019, Bayer Leverkusen announced that Exequiel Palacios would join the club on 1st January 2020, signing a five an a half year deal for a fee of €22 million.

He made his debut in the DFB Pokal competition on the 5th February 2020 against Stuttgart in a 2-1 win where he played the full 90 minutes. His league debut came on 23rd February 2020 Augsburg where they won 2-0, again he played 90 minutes.

Argentina

Palacios made his debut for Argentina on 8th September 2018 in a 3-0 win against Guatemala since then he has 4 caps in total.

Strengths

• Passing
    • Vision
    • Determination
    • Intercepting
    • Tactical intelligence
    • Eye for goal
    • Technically gifted
    • Pace
    • Positional sense

Style

• Loves to play through balls
    • Effective late runs into the opposite box
    • Barely takes more than 2 touches
    • box to box midfielder
    • Great awareness of getting other players involved

Rudi Völler - Leverkusen Managing Director for sport

“Exequiel Palacios is technically gifted midfielder with an eye for goal and the ability to play in his teammates. He’s very well suited to our team and our playing style”

Simon Rolfes - Leverkusen sporting director

“We’ve watched Palacios for a long time and his really impressed us, despite his young age his already achieved a great deal and in addition to his footballing qualities. He’s got terrific mentality”

My comments

Very talented an gifted player we got here, I watched his match for River Plate v Flamengo in the Copa Libertadores 2019 Final. He played really well considering the hot conditions that day, he has a quality first touch an a good engine. Leverkusen have paid a lot to get this boy over but his destined for big things an if the Internet is right Real Madrid were really close on getting palacios but that could be Internet rumours but all in all his a quality player that can handle first team action on the Big stage an is even an international now.

YouTube links

Dav

• Any feedback on these players guys?

• Good work mate, very good to read. I especially like the comments from other players/coaches.

Only one I can really comment on is Palacios as I haven’t seen the other two play. I was really happy he went to Leverkusen as he’ll actually get a decent chance to play a lot of games and keep getting better before hopefully moving on to bigger things.

I think he turned in a massive PB score respectively on his first Bundesliga start, with no goal or assist, which bodes well. Seems to be the type of player who will run games and be constantly involved from the middle so should definitely be capable of winning some PB divs.