Marcos Alonso worth a punt at 1:13?

• So ive just checked his value for the last 6 months, he's recently taken a dip, but over the period his value is still at the top end for the period.

Now I've been to looking to see if I can find a history of players that win match day buzz but can't seem to find anything. I'll take it that it doesn't exist. Reason I ask though, Alonso grabs quite a few goals for Chelsea so I thought he'd have a chance of winning a few times a year!

Also, Chelsea are pap this year. Maybe someone will tempt him to leave in the summer which will increase value.

Anyone with more experience want to pitch in with an opinion. Ive just had my first ever match buzz through M Depay and I'm gonna try and look for bargains who can win me it on the odd occasion.

• @NewUser108904
    I owned 50 of Alonso and topped up another 100 before game yesterday as I had a feeling he’d get a goal and Chelsea would win and at £1.13 thought was great value. As we all know didn’t pan out like that although he did score a goal with a very tight offside decision so nearly came off.
    But one Thing I’ve learned on FI in the month I’ve been trading with is to be patient.
    I brought into Linguard just before Man U v Palace and he dropped by about 8p. Then he scored for England and shot up to about 20p+ profit and then dipped again to about 5p after England internationals. So I sold at that small profit at £1.97 thinking he’d stagnat at that for a while. Now he’s £2.42 and rising 🙈
    Very easy to panic/rush sell at small loss to chase rising market.

• Same here with Memphis Delay. Ive been holding him for 3months at a loss. He wins MB yesterday I get dividends and I'm able to sell at a profit!

Jackpot. Defiantly going to be more mindful around selling at a loss. Obviously works both ways, but on not going to panic.

• you can see previous mb and pb winners on this website http://www.footyindexscout.co.uk/index.php/football-index-buzz-winners-history

• @NewUser108904 said in Marcos Alonso worth a punt at 1:13?:

Same here with Memphis Delay. Ive been holding him for 3months at a loss. He wins MB yesterday I get dividends and I'm able to sell at a profit!

Jackpot. Defiantly going to be more mindful around selling at a loss. Obviously works both ways, but on not going to panic.

Just goes to show, patience is key, never get to disheartened at seeing red lose, it can change very quick one random transfer rumour out of no where or a huge PB score. Good effort with Depay and keeping the faith.