A bit of fun

• Right guys, I've got roughly £550 to blow on 1 or 2 players. I have a rough idea of who I'm investing in but I'm interested too see other people's opinions on who to jump on and why. Can be the most expensive player on the index or the cheapest. Pump away to your hearts content!

• Haha. Shameless pump on Ruben loftus cheek who will be starting for Chelsea and England when this Corona thing blows over and is a bargain at 2.64. has some very big pb scores and will be worth a lot more soon.

• As a bit of a fun pump ;-)

Marc Roca

Young, Spanish, was set to go Bayern Munich last summer but fell through at last minute. Plays for Espanyol who are at the foot of the table and are likely to get relegated. Both Everton and Arsenal have shown recent interest - can get him for just under a quid

• @Tom7471 held him when he first got injured and I had no patience with him lol but defo a good shout

• @r0ss already in my watch list ;)

• I’m with RLC value at the mo I think.

And talking of Mo’s....... Salah, what is going on with his price. While he hasn’t won any media for a while there is always potential. I think there will be a transfer story springing out soon, probably Real, but could be any of the big teams. I’m not sure he entirely fits Klopps team ethic and would release funds for a big name replacement. Probably keeping his powder dry until he sees what happens with the Pl and voiding, if it’s void transfer, if it isn’t PL champion.

• The difficulty right now is that there seem to be so many good options and trying to narrow down to a a number that you can invest in is challenging.
    I like the look of several but want at least 100 shares in each, so can't have them all 🥴

• I've dipped my toes in with Maxime Lopez at Marseille, 80p, great PB potential, move likely with 12 months. Will top up with divs until 23rd..

• I have three for you to choose from. I aim for MB so my portfolio is focused more on the EPL:

Rashford - Bruno will improve both his MB and PB and in comparison to players like him, like Sancho and Sterling he is looking great value

Tammy Abraham - England have a wealth of wngers at the moment but when it comes to strikers we basically have Kane so i see Abraham as his his biggest competition for the squad plus this was his first Premier league season and he started it off pretty well, i think he will keep getting better

Hakim Ziyech - he is destined to be compared to Bruno and the stats suggest he will be a decent PB player. Not sure if he will be a long term hold or not but the hype will definitely start building on the run up to his premier league debut.

• The best prospect i hold is Osimhen. The stories are saying he will go for 50 to 90 million pound to a big club. If its true i can see his value close to doubling.

• @Black-wolf rashfofd and Tammy defo agree, not so sure about hakiem, he was one I looked at just before the Chelsea move but didn't have money to invest and then obvs the deal was done and he flew up. Only other worrying thing with Tammy is lamps may look for another striker

• Maybe unpopular choice but Muller set to sign new deal at Bayern for another couple of years,
    6 goals and 16 assists in the league (most assists of anyone and most big chances created in the league).

Bayern still in the champions League if it resumes and always so strong domestically.

Only 30 and wouldn't rule out a return to national team setup.

£1.17

• @Jamiearsenal93 think Gaetan Laborde is often overlooked. Under 60p, good goal involvement, still under peak age

• @Jamiearsenal93 said in A bit of fun:

@Black-wolf rashfofd and Tammy defo agree, not so sure about hakiem, he was one I looked at just before the Chelsea move but didn't have money to invest and then obvs the deal was done and he flew up. Only other worrying thing with Tammy is lamps may look for another striker

Out of those I suggested i dont actually hold Ziyech but due to the difficulty of selling other holds atm. I do think he will rise significantly though ive already seen a lot of comparisons to Bruno floating around twitter and i think he can maintain a price similar to KDB once in the EPL. The reason i didnt buy ahead of Tammy and Rashford is that i know they are worth more. Ziyech is one of those that it doesnt matter whether i like him as a player or not he’s one of those hype players that will rise based on FOMO of him being another Bruno. He wont be but it cant hurt to ride that inevitable cap app train

• @Tom7471 said in A bit of fun:

Haha. Shameless pump on Ruben loftus cheek who will be starting for Chelsea and England when this Corona thing blows over and is a bargain at 2.64. has some very big pb scores and will be worth a lot more soon.

He'll have been out for over a year by the time football resumes so he has a long road back before even being in contention again.
    He'll be starting ahead of who for England? And who is he getting in the Chelsea team ahead of?
    238 (before the multiplier) is his highest PB score (against the mighty Bate Borisov) and he only has one other score over 200. His 3rd best is 172 and the rest are all under 150. Where are these very big scores you are on about?
    Shameless (and very misleading) pump indeed.

• Check out Mbappe graph over last month

• I think Cyprien and Pulgar are great value at the moment. Cyprien out of contract next summer so potential transfer spec too

• @ChazFI123 said in A bit of fun:

I think Cyprien and Pulgar are great value at the moment. Cyprien out of contract next summer so potential transfer spec too

Cyprien have top top pb scores... Big teams will go after his signature. Great value!

• I've been checking out the £1 to £2 bracket as there are still some bargains out there. A number of the PB performers in that range have already seen an increase (the likes of Theo Hernandez and Zakaria) but there are others that are still great value.

I don't hold any of these but if I free up some funds I would be considering them:

Arthur
    Jorginho
    Orsolini
    Sensi
    Suso

All decent PB scorers and some likely to have potential transfers this summer. If you look at their graphs, you'll see all have dropped significantly and I would expect them to rise again by the time football is back.