Shall I hold out these (bad) holds?

• Cheryshev 55p —-> 48p Valencia out of CL and bought for the (postpones) Euros

Akanji 91p —-> 81p Dortmund out of CL and also wasn’t playing much (Zagadou had priority) bought for the postponed euros

Bednarek 53p —-> 47p Southampton CB with no EL/CL. Bought for Euros

Moutinho 80p —-> 66p wolves still have EL when resumed but 30 years old, bad buy I think

Morata 97p —-> 88p Athletico cruised through to CL and also bought for Spain’s euro journey. Maybe a decent hold long term

Mykolenko £1.02 —> 88p non PB league and bought for Ukraine @ Euros. Few transfer links. Was really hyped but died out. Down 20% roughly

Bernat 81p ——> 81p , got me £4 in divs and had a peak of 88p. PSG in CL and Spain in Euros. Good hold

Semedo 74p —-> 61p , massive dip but Barca hopefully into next round of CL. Portugal Euros too.

Only rises I’ve had is Gosens +3p and Max +4p. So a bit shite. Shall I just hold them? Questionable holds but some good ones. Got the 8.25% bonus too.

• If you think you will earn back the money lost from selling them then yes. But i am holding onto any losing bets i have made unless i think they can drop even further or will never likely become more valuable.

The thing to remember is you have 3 years from the date you bought to win, youve only won or lost your bet when you sell.
    I will use Morata because its most likely to happen for him, but all you need is 1 very good game in the next X amount of months (lets say he scores 2 in 1 match) and suddenly your losing bet is a winner.

Similarly mykolenko is young and promising player who could get a trnsfer and gain a substantial amount more than he is worth now

• Mykolenko only really lost his value from covid crisis, thats happened to 90% of the players on the index in march. I didn't check the rest but i assume its a similar situation? I know its disheartening seeing their price drop bit by bit but once the covid crisis is over more than likely you will see them tick back up bit by bit

• @KingJimoT said in Shall I hold out these (bad) holds?:

Moutinho 80p —-> 66p wolves still have EL when resumed but 30 years old, bad buy I think

Moutinho is 28 not 30 he will win divs, I'm seriously considering jumping on him at 66p, I'm sure he'll win divs again he can score big for PB and wolves looked good in Europe. I would personally defo hold

• Unless we are talking about a different Moutinho, the Portuguese player that plays for Wolves is 33

• @KingJimoT

I couldn't resist the bargain prices on offer at the moment and made a deposit this afternoon. I topped up on 3 of the players you listed, Mykolenko, Moutinho and Akanji. In 6 months or so these should all see at least 25% CA if you are patient enough.

• @9stevo said in Shall I hold out these (bad) holds?:

@KingJimoT said in Shall I hold out these (bad) holds?:

Moutinho is 28 not 30 he will win divs, I'm seriously considering jumping on him at 66p, I'm sure he'll win divs again he can score big for PB and wolves looked good in Europe. I would personally defo hold

33 actually 😉

@KingJimoT said in Shall I hold out these (bad) holds?:

Yeah, he wears number 28 not 30 😉

• @Chris-J @Weggers83 @ChazFI123 oh fuck, 28 is his shirt number, my bad 😂 I was looking at his FI profile and read the wrong number. Fucking idiot!!! Maybe he's not as good value now he's suddenly aged 5 years!! I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when I "saw" he was only 28 🤦‍♂️

@Chris-J @Weggers83 @ChazFI123 oh fuck, 28 is his shirt number, my bad 😂 I was looking at his FI profile and read the wrong number. Fucking idiot!!! Maybe he's not as good value now he's suddenly aged 5 years!! I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when I "saw" he was only 28 🤦‍♂️

Best get rid of him now. He'll be in his 50s in the morning at this rate 😉

• @9stevo
    If it wasn’t for the fact that I used to always raid Sporting for Moutinho & Veloso back in Football Manager 07 I’d probably assume he was still in his 20s too.

• @Chris-J if you start now with wolves he still bosses it for a season, but he’s definitely 33.

• @Yellow they grow up so quick!!!

@Chris-J @Weggers83 @ChazFI123 oh fuck, 28 is his shirt number, my bad 😂 I was looking at his FI profile and read the wrong number. Fucking idiot!!! Maybe he's not as good value now he's suddenly aged 5 years!! I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when I "saw" he was only 28 🤦‍♂️

This is without doubt the winner for comment of the day. Made me laugh so much, thanks.

• @Kipper72 I aim to please 😂🤦‍♂️😂